Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Notice] Temporary Governance Over Linlea

Snerus

I didn't do it for the 'Gram, I did it for Gotham

_____________________________________________________________________​

The following notice is nailed onto the message boards on Linlea, and additional copies may be found elsewhere throughout the realm.

Under the Authority of Peter Hallon I of the Holy Kingdom of Anhald, Sir Russel Castor, Castellan and Chevalier of the Vassal House Beaumont has come to Extend his Aid to the Noble Isles of Linlea and its populase following the Tragick Demise of Lord Laerornor and Lady Ashna of the Clan of Kov'Gra'Sek. To en-sure Stability and Pease over the Region, he has elect'd to Assume the Position of Provisional Governour over Linlea, from whence he shall be coordinating the search for a new, capable Moor leader of the Clan Kov'Gra'Sek to assume permanent reign over the Isles, as is the understanding of Moor Customs.

Furthermore, he wishes to Assure the Populase that his intentions are Naught but Benevolent, and so outlines that he will bring only Himself and a team of masons and carpenters to build an Embassie, ensuring the establishment of a Peaceable and Cooperative Relationship between Linlea and his own House of Beaumont. He also wishes to Welcome Any and All Residents of the Isle to Openly Speak with him on the Future of their Home and Lord-Dominion, and to take an active part in deciding the Politicks of the Isle, and Extends this Relation to any Representatives of Linlea's Allie from the Kingdom of Fuvur, with promises that No Harm shall come of Them or their Property so long as they are Within the Isle.

Lastlie, Sir Castor Requests the Presence of Jydorr, Citizen of the Isle, and Sauran, Formerly of the Clan of Khovr, and Citizen of the Isle, as well as any Practisers of the Faith of the Grey Lady, on the Isle or Abroad. He will be awaiting these individuals in his Temporary Office on the Isle.

May God Guide, in these trying times.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
OOC - Gotta Tag solus Estes241 TurtlePrada HogoShi_Kitsune

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Translation: "We have cut off the head of your leader. So uh, yeh, all your base are belong to us"

LordCreepington

It took a lot to get here
I feel like... If you have to say you're not going abuse your power and take over their land so many times... You're totally gonna abuse your power and take over their land. :D