Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Notice] The Duchy of Amalfia

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend

3zapR0q.gif

Townsday, 28th of Springrise, 2261 - Season of Birth

Upon this day, the 28th of Springrise in the year of lord, 2261, I, Lord Maceo de Courtnay the first of my name Lord of Gerichtsland, and Lord of the noble House de Courtnay, hereby in the absence of my brother, declare my Lordship of the Fort of Sungrad, as is my right under the laws of God and men. However, the sickening abandonment of what was once the lands of Amafia trouble myself, and I hereby declare under the light of God and his commandements Lordship of the following settlements to guard and rebuild, as is my duty to the realm;
+ Amalfia
+ Fort Sungrad
+ Rivelton
+ Potsfield
+ Lark's Landing
With the word of God and the code of Chivalry, the once and since fallen beauty of the Duchy shall, with God willing, be returned to its glory under the rule and watch of the House de Courtnay, as it is willed by God himself the disorder of the lands are disgraceful to him, and thus, under the watch of Lord de Courtnay, they shall return to order and faith under God.

All those who believe my claim to be a falsehood are hereby invited to travel to the capital of Kalstaat, and bring such challenge forth to myself.

C'est mon droit par dieu.
Signed:

Comte Maceo 'the golden' de Courtnay
Lord of House de Courtnay
Chevalier d'Kaltstaat
Watcher of the West

Kane.png

duchy.png
OOC:
I bought Amalfia and some accompanying regions off of Ddaug ,
and now Maceo is being Maceo. Those who OOCly own Larks and
Rivelton are currently inactive, and are thought to have left.

Thanks to Paint for writing most of this.

Last edited:

oveny

Lord of Altera
ooc: I will state that I have been active for over 2 nearly 3 months, I have mostly spent my time in creative when ever I had time (really late at night on specific days due to my laptop broke then). Not only that Solus was aware of my situation so in reality I still believe I have claim over Rivelton and plan for it to join Icanra's empire.

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
ooc: I will state that I have been active for over 2 nearly 3 months, I have mostly spent my time in creative when ever I had time (really late at night on specific days due to my laptop broke then). Not only that Solus was aware of my situation so in reality I still believe I have claim over Rivelton and plan for it to join Nye's empire.
All I can say is dispute it ICly as in the deal that was made with Maceo, he was given the whole duchy including Rivelton. The legitimacy of such can be decided IC.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
ooc: I will state that I have been active for over 2 nearly 3 months, I have mostly spent my time in creative when ever I had time (really late at night on specific days due to my laptop broke then). Not only that Solus was aware of my situation so in reality I still believe I have claim over Rivelton and plan for it to join Nye's empire.
All I can say is dispute it ICly as in the deal that was made with Maceo, he was given the whole duchy including Rivelton. The legitimacy of such can be decided IC.
I'll step in and say it's oveny's region in name and ownership. If he doesn't agree with being taken over, then please work it out in a conversation to satiate both parties in some compromise.

oveny

Lord of Altera
he wouldn't have XD as rivelton wasn't fully part of the duchy, just linked with it (where if something happened it would separate XD like brexit)

oveny

Lord of Altera
thanks for the support, I was wondering about it as I've been holding off some awesome builds.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
I'll step in and say it's oveny's region in name and ownership. If he doesn't agree with being taken over, then please work it out in a conversation to satiate both parties in some compromise.
And the will to play my character has just died now that his main drive is gone, thanks.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
This is too much trouble over a misunderstood situation. I'm all for retconning the claim to Rivelton alone, whilst maintaining the other claims.

In other words, I'm tired and going to bed, crapfest averted.

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
This is too much trouble over a misunderstood situation. I'm all for retconning the claim to Rivelton alone, whilst maintaining the other claims.

In other words, I'm tired and going to bed, crapfest averted.
Deleted my post