Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Notice] The Kaiser claims the Imperial Marches

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend

Kaiser Peter has claimed the land between the borders of Reichland, Kaltland, and Amalfia in the name of the Reich. The new borders follow the river Maritte in the south and from the tip of Kaltland's great lake to the topmost point of Amalfia's territory in the north. Any territories in these lands will not be subject to Imperial rule, but any Anhalder settlers moving to the area are backed by the Crown.

OOC - I'm not gonna mess with you if you live in this area, at least not yet, but it's now included as Anhald's borders. Got a problem? Take it up with us IC. Here's a rough map that took me five seconds in paint.net.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
The river that connects to the Northern volcanic lake is under Lilly's rule (Given she has a vassal there), and the map says you claimed a part that river.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
so uh

can some memer ask to make a tiny ass hamlet up there
any future settlements would get anhalded anyway i'm just not messing with pre-existing ones

build what you want if you're good with being under an anhald lord

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
any future settlements would get anhalded anyway i'm just not messing with pre-existing ones

build what you want if you're good with being under an anhald lord

I'm not against it, just need a tiny hamlet if you're not against it.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
So much land for those three players you have...
Your salt is older than Harambe memes dude, just stay at the other end of the playground already. Cap said if you have a problem take it up IC.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
So uh, what happens to people living in the area that aren't Anhalders? I know you said that nothing would happen to them as of yet, but will there be conflict?
Also, just as a suggestion, perhaps you should work on building up on the land you own rather than claiming more- otherwise you become like Canada- big but full of empty space.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
i need specifics i see nothing there
Click the image, it's the red circle. Purposely red so it's visible. I'm on my phone and can't get the edited picture

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Click the image, it's the red circle. Purposely red so it's visible. I'm on my phone and can't get the edited picture
I would assume Cap means he can't see any structures of civilization there, because I can't either.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
mfw they own a 1/4 of the map but don't get online to RP in the empty regions they own. IC qualms are IC sure. But it's just good if you actually get online to BE in-character if you're going starting claiming other players regions like that. Right now, where does King Peter even live for people to take it IC? How often are Anhald players online outside of the newly independent Kane lands?

In RP this doesn't effect me, but you guys don't even RP in the regions you do have, so how can people contest a ghost that has no RP presence anymore? Why expand and claim over people's regions if you just turned a 1/4th of this map into an even bigger swath of empty, unclaimable space? (Because its either claim and adhere to Anhald law or face wrath.) You say you'll leave the ones already there alone, but for how long? If they do try to contest it, would you stir skype to get elite fighters to squash them and then never be active again?

All I'm saying is actually be active, work on your empty regions, and roleplay where people can interact before you claim over other players' regions via forum post.

Just change "flag" to "forum post"

Last edited: