Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster [Public Notice] To the Leader

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
In honest curiosity, in a scenario of Ignis absorbing Rahas, would his power just be added to Ignis, or will personalities mix?
And if so: In what way?

Edit: Not expecting exact answers, just found it fun to theorize

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
In honest curiosity, in a scenario of Ignis absorbing Rahas, would his power just be added to Ignis, or will personalities mix?

probably some of it.
the personalities will likely mix some, but i have no clue.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight

In rahas case he mainly became more powerful and lawful good instead of lawful neutral. He absorbed the parts of more than just Harateth though.
Apparently he also came into the possession of Valor's lawful good figment off-screen.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend

Rahas,
Your champion was a miserable wretch.

If this is what passes as your most devoted, I fear for your position in the Heavens.

Send someone with real balls next time.

Verum Illuminat et Veritas Praevalebit.

King of Marr

Lord of Altera
HumpFries123
HumpFries123

I imagine we would have a Harateth. Objectively the best divine Hollowworld has had.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
hara "i need more power so i'll corrupt myself like an idiot" teth is not my president

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
i missed out a word in the excitement of wanting to rid the server of its least impressive god, i apologise