Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Public notice to those that remain.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

TO ALL ABLE BODIED MAN AND WOMAN.

Ansgar Telarion of House Telarion on the command and order of the council of the Empire and his Grand Majesty Ernhardt Blackrose. It has been decreed and decided by them that all who can hold a sword or bow, and that can fight or provide healing skills are invited to meet in the city of silver watch.

Where upon in this city a expedition is to be put together and formed for the sole purpose of venturing south in force to gather information and knowledge on why the un-dead have risen, and if able to close off and or destroy the source of the un-dead to stop their blight upon the land before anymore damaged and taint is done.

Any person and or warrior who decided to come will be paid two thousand radiant per person with if the expedition is successful on gathering their information and additional one thousand radiant will be paid. All equipment to include food and needed training will be provided to those that accompany the expedition.

In the glory of all of Altera and the glory of Blackrose

Ansgar Telarion

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
If you pay me 2000, I will gladly make a temp for the event.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
yes the council is indeed actually paying all those that attend plus a addition 1k for the sucess of us gathering info and making it back.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
\

some insperational music for this been waiting for a good spot to use this song​

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
*If this notice is in: Crossroads, Tambry or Scourge the following would happen.*

By the decree of me, myself and I, I hereby say this trip is pure idiocy. Any who follow such orders are going to their death.

~M

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
as well as I will make the event as soon as date and times are all figured out.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
"The undead have risen because the wards have been broken. These undead are not Skraags work but spirits who have broken through our weakened wards. You march your men to their deaths. Reconsider."

Would be a nice curt reply sent if one is dropped off at Arget.