Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pyrocide - Whitelist Application [Approved - Alaila]

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
1. Your Minecraft username: Pyrocide
2. Age: 25
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: USA
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have indeed.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I haven't yet played on a true roleplaying minecraft server, but I've wanted to for a while, so I feel excited to roleplay on your server. I've played many tabletop rpgs for over ten years now, most notably DnD 3.5, Pathfinder, Savage Worlds, and World of Darkness. I've also dabbled in forum roleplaying, although the slow pacing isn't really my style.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name's Ryan and I'm currently working as a security guard at a milk processing plant. I just received my BA in Criminal Justice, so I'm looking to move into law enforcement here locally and eventually moving up to federal - either ATF or DEA. Secret Service would be my dream job, though anything federal is my goal.​
I've played Minecraft since alpha, right before seananners first started doing videos on youtube about it. I've played primarily on a near-vanilla survival server for most of my multiplayer time until recently. I also, along with a few others, have been running a minecraft-centric faction for a little over a year now. My group is an industrious sort, but not real heavy into pvp. We figured this server would be a great place to move to, and a fresh take on the game with the added roleplaying aspect.​
I like to listen to heavy metal, dubstep, and different kinds of gothic opera/symphonic rock (Think Nightwish). I also play many other games (Hit me up on steam if you want to play some tf2 - name on there is FlabberMcFizzleJerky). I also like long walks on the beach, candlelit dinners, and moonlight serenades....​

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Unfortunately the only building I seem to have a picture of is my "Evil Keep of Evil" back almost a year ago. I was born right before the "picture boom" back when you only saved a half dozen pictures because that's all that would fit on a floppy, so I don't take many pictures or screenshots. I really need to start.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I have a small number of other members that will be applying to join as well. They are all really good guys that I've known for months and none of them have ever had any problems with breaking rules or disrespecting staff. Damen Black, 2f_Zelda, TheDarkFool, james_power, and there may be others to come as well. Really great guys, all of them.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes.​

11. How did you find out about our server?
Damen Black was the one to find the server, and tell the rest of the group about it.​

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
I have not yet. Please don't take it the wrong way, I would simply like to know the server better before voting for it.​

Attachments

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!