Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

quarantined_milk's whitelist app [ Denied - Mara ]

{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: quarantined_milk

Country & Timezone: Central European time

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Powergaming: for example. Having imaginary guards at your side to protect you or give you information. The use of power phrases is also a form of powergaming. Metagaming: for example. Knowing someone while they are wearing a mask by the name above their head or contacting your friends to come save you in a fight while they are not there irp. using information you gathered outside of rolepay and using it irp is also metagaming

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I'm a dutch teen at the age of 14. i don't have much to do in my spare time so i often play minecraft for fun. I have taken an intrest in the genre of minecraft roleplay and have played many rp servers before this one. As i mentioned before i am not english but i am able to speak and type in english. I am still young and would like to learn some new words and improve my english.

Referral: a discord server from FRP (Fantasy roleplay)

{Character Section}
Character Name: Araignee Grimpante

Race: Caparii

Appearance: Height: 5,1 Weight: 160 lbs Eyes: grey skincolor: cream white general: Araignee is a young boy Caparii he would be seen wearing shorts so that he can run easily he is also wearing a nice shirt. he has black hair and fur. he is curius about how eveything works and still has a lot to learn. he is a lighthoof

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): This is a story about how a young Caparii named Araignee Grimpante . Araignee is a young boy who doesn't know alot about the world yet and is always trying to learn new things. He is very intrested in baking and cooking but doesn't have enough muscles yet to farm and hunt for himself. He is fascinated by adults and how they go about their lives. He got seperated from his parents when he was still a baby surviving only on the food he found on the street but sometimes he go the chance to have a bite of someone's flesh. He doesn't remember his parents or how they looked so he lives alone on the streets yet to find someone who will take care of him. He always wants to help and does his best to do so but he can barely do anything with his small body. The thing he wants the most is some loving parents. This boy seems totally normal on the outside but who knows what he is thinking of. When truly happy his smile will become as big as possible and look extremely disturbing. he hides what he wants but sometimes he can't hold his urges. I will now give you an example of how he thinks during a conversation. (he would be in a town talking to a nice lady) The lady said: "Why hello little one" *she smiled* Araignee turned his head staring at the woman without saying a word for about 5 seconds before putting up a smile and saying:"Hello miss. Im just walking around for a bit since i have nothing better to do." the lady looked confused. <Why is a child walking by himself where are his parents?> The lady said:"Are you lost? Where are your parents?" Araignee would answer in a monotonous voice:"I don't have any. It would be nice to have someone who could care of me though." Araignee said with only one thing on his mind <How would she taste? Wich part would taste the best?> The lady started to speak again:"I could give you some shelter for the night. Do you want to come to my place?" the lady asked with a warm smile on her face. Araignee couldn't help but grin thinking <How can she make it any easier for me. She is basically asking to be eaten!> Araignee just said:"Are you sure?" The woman said "Ofcourse i can't let some innocent little kid sleep outside at night!" *they would start walking to her house ariving just as the sun was about to set* That was my 410 story. I hope you enjoyed and are happy with what i wrote. I have used <text> to indicate what they where thinking, "text" to indicate what they are saying and *text* to indicate what they are doing.

Last edited:

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
Hello Quarantined_Milk!

Before I accept this application:
-I need a bit more definition on Powergaming and Metagaming.
-In the backstory, you said the character was separated from his parents as a baby. How was it that he survived on the streets as an infant?
-Also in the backstory Im struggling to figure out which parts he speaking and what his thoughts are.

Let me know when you have made changes and I will read back over the application.

Hello The_Reaper_Ang.

Thank your for telling me what i did wrong.
I have made some changes. I hope this is better.
I have added some more examples of meta/power gaming and added some more text showing how he survived in the streets. I have also put a sentence in the end of the written test that explains what is being thought and what is being said.

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
I'm sorry, but your application has failed to meet the criteria listed in the application template and has been declined. Please carefully read and follow all the instructions to pass the application test.