Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

quarantined_milk's whitelist app [ Kostadim - Denied ]

{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: quarantined_milk

Country & Timezone: Central European time

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Powergaming: for example. Having imaginary guards at your side to protect you or give you information. The use of power phrases is also a form of powergaming. Metagaming: for example. Knowing someone while they are wearing a mask by the name above their head or contacting your friends to come save you in a fight while they are not there irp. using information you gathered outside of rolepay and using it irp is also metagaming. meta and power gaming are both not allowed

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I'm a dutch teen at the age of 14. i don't have much to do in my spare time so i often play minecraft for fun. I have taken an intrest in the genre of minecraft roleplay and have played many rp servers before this one. As i mentioned before i am not english but i am able to speak and type in english. I am still young and would like to learn some new words and improve my english. The last server i played on shut down so now i am joining this server in hopes of having even more fun and making more friends.

Referral: a discord server from FRP (Fantasy roleplay)

{Character Section}
Character Name: Vollerei

Race: Caparii

Appearance: Height: 4,10 Weight: 70 lbs Eyes: grey skincolor: cream white general: Araignee is a young boy Caparii he would be seen wearing shorts so that he can run easily he is also wearing a nice shirt. he has black hair and fur. He is curious about how eveything works and still has a lot to learn since he hasn't had anybody to teach him the basics of life. His parents were killed when he was a baby so he had to live alone on the streets surviving only on the leftovers of other people. He always seems hungry and will eat anything.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words):
This is a story about how a young Caparii named Vollerei . Vollerei is a young boy who doesn't know alot about the world yet and is always trying to learn new things. He is very intrested in baking and cooking but doesn't have enough muscles yet to farm and hunt for himself. He is fascinated by adults and how they go about their lives. He got seperated from his parents when he was still a baby. He doesn't remember his parents or how they looked so he lives alone on the streets yet to find someone who will take care of him. He always wants to help and does his best to do so but he can barely do anything with his small body. The thing he wants the most is some loving parents. This boy seems totally normal on the outside but who knows what he is thinking of. When truly happy his smile will become as big as possible and look extremely disturbing. he hides what he wants but sometimes he can't hold his urges. I will now give you an example of how he thinks during a conversation. (he would be in a town talking to a nice lady) The lady said: "Why hello little one" *she smiled* Vollerei turned his head staring at the woman without saying a word for about 5 seconds before putting up a smile and saying:"Hello miss. Im just walking around for a bit since i have nothing better to do." the lady looked confused. The lady said:"Are you lost? Where are your parents?" Vollerei would answer in a monotonous voice:"I don't have any. It would be nice to have someone who could care for me though." Vollerei said with only one thing on his mind "How would she taste? Wich part would taste the best?" The lady started to speak again:"I could give you some shelter for the night. Do you want to come to my place?" the lady asked with a warm smile on her face. Vollerei couldn't help but grin thinking Vollerei just said:"Are you sure?" The woman said "Ofcourse i can't let some innocent little kid sleep outside at night!" *they would start walking to her house ariving just as the sun was about to set* "This is my house!" the woman said with a proud tone in her voice. *They would both walk to the door* "How much did it cost?" Vollerei asked. "Thats an odd question for a child." the woman said suprised. *They entered the house closing the door behind them.* That was my story. I have used "text"to show what they said, to show what they thought and *text* to show what they did.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
Hi there,

Based on the writing of your whitelist story, the SO team does not think you’ll fit in with what we have going with the server. The repeated story of a child who craves human flesh does not fit neither the realism nor the aesthetic we wish to have with the server. For the time being your whitelist application is denied and we will be denying any additional apps in the near future. We wish you good luck in looking for a roleplay server

Last edited: