Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Queensport Joust {February 16th}

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

To celebrate the union of Lord Maceo de Courtnay and Lady Serafina MacRammbar, a joust has been arranged for the entertainment after their wedding ceremony, to be held in the newly opened jousting grounds of Queensport. It is of note that it is also to celebrate the new Amalfian pact, thanks to Kaiser Peter I, and to wish the best for the new future of Amalfia.
= = =

Classification: Violent (Following the theme of the wedding itself. Violence is not expected but permitted.)
Where: Queensport, behind the palace and the walls. A path can be found if you arrive via ship, or it's far closer if by carriage.
When: Thursday, 16th February. Some time after 8:30 GMT since that is when the wedding is.
Edit:
10:30pm GMT / 5:30pm EST

Knights and cavalrymen will ride to test their skill with a lance. The winner shall receive 2500 radiants and a request of the Queen, as long as it is within limit. Horses will not be provided. [OOC - If you have an IC horse but no OOC one, we will lend you a spare. Jousting is roll based]

(thanks cap i stole that blurb from one of your posts)

+ Joust rules can be explained in game but I'll probably hassle someone to explain for me sometimes. Subject to edits since its 5am for me right now and I know I missed something.
+ Please post if you're planning to enter the joust, with your character name (And titles, if you want to make sure it's announced as 'Lord' etc.)

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

Joust Participants
(I'm putting you as how you sign up, it'll be IC)

+ Lord Orvar Walanescu
+ 'The Cripple'
+ Graf Maceo de Courtnay
+ Prince Jecht Seymour
+ Devan Cadelyn
+ Doge William Kincaid ???
+ Sir Dickson the Gryphon Knight of the Kaiserwache
+ Herzog Berndt Eberhall
+ Sir Peter Longtree
+ Syr Varyn
+
Sir Edward Dyer the Valiant
+ Ronn Holztorc
+ Sir Ciaran Niall
+ Prince Jecht Seymour

Round One:
+ Sir Edward Dyer the Valiant vs Sir Dicson the Gryphon Knight of the Kaiserwache
+ Herzog Berndt Eberhall vs Sir Ronn Holztorc
+ Sir Ciaran Niall vs. Prince Jecht Seymour

Last edited:

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
wouldn't it be 10x better for it to be on the weekend

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
wouldn't it be 10x better for it to be on the weekend
I have the ball on saturday and Lira's doing something on Friday, and we wanted paint to be able to make it too. Can always do more jousts if there's a want for them

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
maceo

edit: i didnt do titles because this post is all about him : ^)

Last edited:

LegoDude0516

Loyal Servant of Altera
I shall enter the lists! My name is Devan Cadelyn, and although I may someday be a lord, my father has the title at the moment.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Sir Dickson the Gryphon Knight of the Kaiserwache.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Wedding is being pushed back an hour so the joust is now aiming for 10:30pm GMT / 5:30pm EST