Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Quest RP] Alanis's Childhood

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
>Look for an extra key
She look around, trying to hunt for the extra key. She finds the key under a leg of the desk. She use the key to unlock the door.

<Poke your head out and look around.

<Call out to see if anybody's listening.

<Wait for a few min's to see if anybody's around.

<Other.

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic
<Don thy armor of the heavens, and draw forth your might sword of righteousness to smite the heathen and heretics that damn you to the confines of your room, use thy sword to destroy the door with holy wrath unlike anything every seen, and march forth striking anyone that dare defies you, for your holy wrath shall know no bounds> If this is too extreme for you then <Wait for a few min's to see if anybody's around>

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
<Don thy armor of the heavens, and draw forth your might sword of righteousness to smite the heathen and heretics that damn you to the confines of your room, use thy sword to destroy the door with holy wrath unlike anything every seen, and march forth striking anyone that dare defies you, for your holy wrath shall know no bounds>

<Wait for a few min's to see if anybody's around>
She looks around the room, getting the idea around her head that she should do revenge against the boys who dare locked her up in this place. She thinks for a second, remembering that even if she makes a make-shift armor and sword, that she would be caught and hauled back for more punishment. She waits a few mintues to see if anybody's around, and hearing nobody, she steps out and takes a look around. There's about two crew members, as now it's about the afternoon. The children who had orignally beat you up are gone, probley to be grounded like you where.

<Try to find the blond haired boy.

<Go back into your room and wait until your ungrounded.

<Sneak into the kitchen and grab something to eat.

<Sneak into the Captain's cabin.

<Sneak into the other cabins.

<Something else.

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
<Try to find the blond haired boy>
She figures it's a good idea to find the blond haired boy.

>First try and find a weapon, then the boy.
She looks around for a weapon, relizing you have none. Then, she ponders what grabbing a knife really means...

<[Genocide Route] Descide to sneak into the kitchen to grab a knife.

<[Peaceful Route] Descide to not grab the knife, and do something else.

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
<[Peaceful Route] Decide to not grab the knife and grab a tomato.>

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
<[Peaceful Route] Decide to not grab the knife and grab a tomato.>
She grabs a tomato. As she's making her way over to the boy's cabin, she see's somebody on the deck close to her and freezes.

<Act causal and hope they don't know she's been grounded.

<Hide somewhere.

<Wait for them to move away.

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
<Check to see if the door is unlocked.>
She reaches forward and checks to see if the door is unlocked. It is locked, however, the boy hears her trying to unlock the door, and glances over.

"Who's there?" He asks.

<Surprise attack him anyway.

<Step into the room.

<Back away and retreat.

<Other.

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
<Lower the tomato and refuse to throw it at his face.>
She lowers the tomato. "I'm not going to throw it at you."

His eyes look at her for a moment, before he rises to his feet. "Thank you...I know what I said now was horrible, and I'm really sorry I said it. I never got your name..."

"Alanis." She tells him, setting the tomato on his desk, closing the door. "I'm suppose to be grounded so what do you want to do?"

The boy shrugs, "Up to you."

<Suggest they should go back to their rooms.

<Suggest they sneak into the Captains Quaters.

<Suggest they sneak into the other cabins.

<Suggest they mess with the crew mates.

<Other.

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
<Suggest they stay in the cabin and talk about life. Wether it be nice candy or whatever you youngling's talk about nowadays.>