Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Qutb7518's Whitelist App [Approved - AbsentUser]

Qutb

Villager
Pronouns
They/Them

{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: Qutb7518

Country & Timezone: Latvia, Eastern European Summer time.

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is when someone uses ooc information in roleplay. This is often considered cheating. Powergaming is when a character is extremely powerful. They are almost like a immortal god. Immune to diseases and doesn't have any weaknesses. This is also considered cheating at times.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Well as you already know I am a Eastern European. It's not very nice here but I can make it work. I have always wanted to be a artist like my father, but currently I am just a roleplayer that enjoys history, mythology and worldbuilding.

Referral: Nobody, tho I found this server on Planet Minecraft while I was searching for roleplaying servers.

{Character Section}
Character Name: Nhehnir Senkhem

Race: Human

Appearance: Nhehnir has long, flowing black hair pulled back into a sleek man bun. His eyes are slightly slanted and a striking shade of grey. His tanned, sun-kissed skin is typically attired in a combination of blue and white robes, with a bit of armor. Nhehnir often wears a black, mask-like scarf around his head, which serves to conceal his identity and prevent him from being recognized in case he is wanted by authorities.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Here is a short story about little Nhehnir and his father in the far west of Altera. Ah, west Altera - the lands of the Anhalder, a place steeped in history, culture and tradition. It was a land of imperialism and conquest, where many adventurers came to seek their fortunes. Nhehnir and his father Sed-Vek were no exception. Sed-Vek, a great explorer from Soolera, had brought his son along on his journey to the Anhalder in order to introduce him to the world of trade and diplomacy. One day, as they walked through a small village, Nhehnir couldn't help but feel bored. He had always been an active child and longed to find other children his age to play with. Sed-Vek, on the other hand, was focused on his mission to find a potential noble to trade with. As they walked through the village, Nhehnir couldn't help but be enchanted by the sights and sounds around him. The village was bustling with activity, people going about their daily business. The streets were lined with shops and houses, each one offering something unique and interesting. Nhehnir was fascinated by the exotic spices, weapons and artifacts on display. But despite the excitement of the village, Nhehnir couldn't shake the feeling of restlessness and yearned to explore the village further. Sed-Vek, meanwhile, was deep in conversation with various merchants and traders, trying to strike a deal with them. He was completely absorbed in his work and didn't notice Nhehnir's restlessness. Nhehnir was determined to make the most of his time in the village and set out to explore it on his own. As he walked the streets, he met all sorts of interesting people and learned about their customs and way of life. He discovered hidden caves, climbed steep hills and had a blast. As the day drew to a close, Nhehnir returned to where he had left his father. Sed-Vek was still deep in conversation with a local noble, but he broke off when he saw his son. "Where have you been, Nhehnir? I've been worried sick," Sed-Vek scolded. Nhehnir grinned. "I've been exploring the village, papa! And I had the time of my life!" Sed-Vek shook his head, but he couldn't help but smile at his son's excitement. From that day on, Nhehnir accompanied his father on his travels and learned about the world and different cultures. He also started to appreciate and understand the importance of trade and diplomacy in the world.

Attachments

AbsentUser

Legend of Altera
Hero
Retired Staff
AbsentUser
AbsentUser
Hero
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.