Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Random drawings of RP characters~

Godhound36

Legend of Altera
So guise... I been drawing a lot lately, I wanted to draw what my RP character (Raven Blackburn) looks like... after finishing the two, I got a request :I Finished it, and would be willing to draw more for other people; When I finish them, I'll let you know in a pm/in game and they will be posted here. All I ask is for honest criticism, and if you have your character drawn by me to give me credit for it. :)

(If you want one drawn, post your ign here with whatever else you have to say, and PM me your skin file)

I'm currently not accepting anymore requests because I've got so many to do already~! :p

Raven Blackburn:
Raven_Blackburn.png
Raven_Blackburn_Sword.png

Zoren Halfdawn:

Zoren Halfdawn .png

Ciri-Medina:
ciri-Medina.png

Erlewis

Lord of Altera
My character is a young man wearing a jacket, with a dark shirt underneath. He has long trousers, with black boots. His hair is badly cut, and quite messy. The interesting thing about him... is that he's a ghost. Everything on him is some shade of blue, and he is slightly transparent. My in-game name is erlewis1111

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Wow... well the only constructing thing I can say is that they aren't very detailed? But yeah.. they're perfect just the way they are and I would love one.

My ign is Machy234 (same as my forum name) and my character is Ciri-Medina. She's human and hispanic looking and is often seen in her hunting clothes which are brown trousers jacket and boots, she also is never seen without her two favourite weapons her tiger-hook sword and her crossbow attached to her arm.

Thanks in advance, if it's half as good as the other 3 I'll love it.

TheRandomkid321

I think I might like it here
My IGN is TheRandomkid321 and my character is Anthrosis Wereloin. He's a Caucasian elf with brown hair. His left eye is a sort of emerald green and his right is sky blue. He has the body of a 14 year old and his legs are bandaged. If possible could he be sitting on a bed with a look of sorrow and anger in his eyes.

Godhound36

Legend of Altera
Didnt think this would be that popular this quickly~ Working on em. I'll contact you all if I need any information.

Godhound36

Legend of Altera
Working on Machy's, Er's is on a hold until I can get the skin file; Then Freya's and blackjot's; then random's.

Godhound36

Legend of Altera
Finished Machy's~ Please send me your minecraft skins so I may begin on yours~ Until then, I'm working on my new characters picture.

Kiramae16f

Lord of Altera
Hey ^_^ My character is a young woman, 18 years old. She is a petty sheep farmer but has a kind heart. She is timid and sweet, kind and loyal. She is gentle like a flower. You can use my profile picture as a base, her eyes are a very strange bright light blue. ^_^ thx!

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Abbey made my skin =]
image.jpg

Hmph. I would like to request one as well. The name is Queen Abbey Oceana. Queen Oceana is commonly seen as wicked and stubborn. She is quite the clever Syrie, and watches her opponents often. Abbey isn't known for smiling either.

Abbey is the one in the back. Quite an old picture, reminds me that I'll need to update it

image.jpg

Attachments

Erlewis

Lord of Altera
Abbey, how do you do those sort of... pose pictures? I saw one you did for Blarg a while back... *wants*

TheRandomkid321

I think I might like it here
If you haven't yet started mine I would like to request that his pose should be at a crafting bench working on a device with sadness in his eyes

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Must.. Have.. I'll upload skin later, if you'd be so kind to make one of my character aswell? ^-^
And if you don't mind, can you do one of my old dead character aswell?