Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Raykay's art stuffs

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
No problem, here it is, along with a reference picture:

Shelly5

Lord of Altera
I have a question Raykaystar... when you used DoD moddeling, why won't you do a drawing ? After modeling you got a superb refference. Why won't you just use a penccil and draw that on paper ? It would be far better...

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
I have a question Raykaystar... when you used DoD moddeling, why won't you do a drawing ? After modeling you got a superb refference. Why won't you just use a penccil and draw that on paper ? It would be far better...
So you mean like I make a model, then draw it?

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Character name: Erik Stoneshield
IGN: BoredBrit
Style (gif, sketchpad, paint, etc.) : Gif
Poses or actions: Like in the picture below, a crowned Erik holding two tankards of ale. (The movement being the ale splashing in the tankards)
Profile: Follow meh sig :3
Reference pictures:
View attachment 71620
Details or additional notes: He wears Chainmail with red robes or some crap. :3
Ok there ya go! All done! I hope you like it! I really enjoyed making this gif! Let me know if you want something changed! May I present...

Erik!

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Yea, basically you make model on that moddeling site, then just draw it. Use model as refference.
I guess I could do that. I figured people would want to see the model. Well, ok! Lets do that! If someone wants me to draw their character after the model, I can do that! Thx shelly!

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
that is really good! Except that is a behind view i assume so she needs a behind! Lol though saytr/faun legs are tricky for me.