Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Raykay's art stuffs

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Raykaystar's World of Character Art

1/3​
Ok so I realized just how many kinds of art work I am doing right now on the forums and its hard to keep track of it all. I decided to post all of my art here! I do many different kinds now...
0526161700.jpg IMG_20160422_214401_kindlephoto-163695333.jpgimage-20160323_121549_kindlephoto-253496885.jpg
I do 3D models of characters...
Elazar3D.png Sycamore3D.png Wynnter3D.png
Now, my newest addition... small pixel gifs!
New Piskel (2).gifNew Piskel (3).gif
So I thought I could compile all of my art to one thread! I will still use the other threads if you prefer, but if you would like some art done, I prefer you post your application here!
Payment is entirely optional! (But HIGHLY appreciated!)

I can try to draw anything you want but I mostly draw characters. And if the art is taking a long time, please understand I'm busy IRL. Fill out this forum for your art!

Character name:
IGN:
Style (gif, sketchpad, paint, etc.) :
Poses or actions:
Profile:
Reference pictures:
Details or additional notes:

Last edited:

Erlewis

Lord of Altera
:p I'd love one. I think you can find Fechin's skin just by using a skin editor like Nova Skins or something, and he's rarely without a coin in his fingers, if you're looking for a prop.

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Character name: Lucia
IGN: landem
Style (gif, sketchpad, paint, etc.) : Gif please!
Poses or actions: She's usually a bit grumpy and snappy. She er, squints and narrows her eyes a lot too. I dunno, I hope that helps :)
Profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/☩-lucia-de-courtnay-☩.35239/#
Reference pictures: On the profile c:
Details or additional notes: Take as long as you like. The gifs are really cute!
Thank you! I would love to make the gif for you! But just to make sure, you want her grumpy in the gif?