Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Reagent Emporium

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
As you walk in through the iron door frame you see that the building inside is mostly wooden, with a wood counter not too far from the entrance, and just as you examine the counter you notice dark leather clothe, then a figure rises until you see some of its upper body and he is a dark elf wearing dark leather and appears to be armed at the ready. The dark elf continued to look down at the ground but took notice of you after some seconds, turned to you and said, "Welcome! Welcome! To the Reagents Emporium!", as he spoke you noticed a few brewing stands behind him, "I have what you need for alchemy whether it be ingredients or instruments". When he finished he took a deep breathe in and out and said, "Now what would you like?"

Here is where I list the items I sell, whether they are available or not, and their price. I also take personal requests, where I would make a potion and give it to you In-Game and you give me something other than radiants, if you want. But remember this is also an RP shop so the personal request could involve some RP when I give it to you or something of the like...

Item/available - Price Per Item
Redstone/yes -
Glowstone Dust/yes -
Fermented Spider eye/yes -
Magma Cream/es -
Sugar/yes -
Glistering Melon/yes -
Spider eye/yes -
Ghast Tear/yes -
Blaze Powder/yes -
Gunpowder/yes -
Nether Wart/yes - 2.00
Brewing Stand/yes -
Water Bottle/yes -
Glass Bottle/yes -

~Positive Potion Effects~

Health Potion/yes - 50.00 ____ Health II/yes - 0.00

Fire Resistance Potion3:00/yes - 150.00 ____ Fire Res 8:00/yes - 0.00

Speed Potions3:00/yes - 0.00 ____ Speed II 1:30/yes - 0.00 ____ Speed 8:00/yes - 0.00

Regeneration Potion 0:45/yes - 0.00 ____ Regen II 0:22/yes - 0.00 ____ Regen 2:00/yes - 0.00

Strength Potion 3:00/yes - 0.00 ____ Strength II 1:30/yes - 0.00 ____ Strength 8:00/yes - 0.00

~Negative Potion Effects~
Poison Potion 0:45/yes - 0.00 ____ Poison II 0:22/yes - 0.00 ____ Poison 2:00/yes - 0.00

Weakness Potion 1:30/yes - 0.00 ____ Weakness 4:00/yes - 0.00

Harming Potion/yes - 0.00 ____ Harming II/yes - 0.00

Slowness Potion 1:30/yes - 0.00 ____ Slowness 4:00/yes - 0.00

The pricing and inventory is still kinda meh...

Please respect the rules I have made, thank you.

1 - When speaking in this thread you are speaking in my shop, your character is anyways, so by default you are all in RP speak/chat, for OOC or none RP just put /ooc above the lines that are going to be none RP, then /rp to go back to RP speak/chat.

2 - This is a SHOP, so if you want help to some point it will be free, after that point it will cost. But most minecraft problems can be solved in the minecraft wiki!

Search my In-Game name if you want a quick list of what I am currently selling...

I realize this is RP Organizations but I have no idea where else to put it and I wanted to make an alchemist shop but the idea had to be different since people use the auction house now…

The character doing the talking, the dark elf in dark leather, is Zethcron Jyushin, if you want to know more about him then go here.

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
/ooc
Well first of I say why I put it here in the first post 2nd to last paragraph. Second, it can be thought as an organisation by myself... again I had no idea where to put it Organisations was the closest in RP I could get. I mean where else am I supposed to put it???

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
(how about in-game, I guess if you make it interesting or profitable enough you could always get costumers... I personally prefer a roleplay shop over the auction house if the auction house wasn't extremely cheap. You could also buy up everything that's under your price on the AH to make sure you keep the lowest price, just some suggestions...)

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
(how about in-game, I guess if you make it interesting or profitable enough you could always get costumers... I personally prefer a roleplay shop over the auction house if the auction house wasn't extremely cheap. You could also buy up everything that's under your price on the AH to make sure you keep the lowest price, just some suggestions...)
/ooc
After checking the auction house I am basically the only one who sells nether warts at 2 radiants but I am not the only one selling potions. The problem is I wanted to make a shop In-Game but was declined due to the auction house being popular, declined by Alaila and she also gave me the idea of a forum shop listing my prices and items and what not... And it seems Alaila is too bussy to be able to have my In-Game RP Alchemy shop, so I'll just wat until that city in-development is finished and it gets a portal then I can set up shop In-Game with RP. But for now it will have to be like this. I'm sad too :(
EDIT: I like that idea to buy everyone out, though.

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
/ooc
The auction house is so depressing...
Might as well give up and sell ingredients... :I