Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Region For Sale/Trade- Tambry

Hey all, so as some of you know I've been looking for a buyer for Tambry for a while now. I have done so in private because I didn't want the general public to know. We did not find a buyer, so I have decided to list it here.

I am asking the community for a favor here because the three owners have differing views as to which direction the city should go, which factions it should support (if any), and what we want to do instead of building/running Tambry. Buying this from us would free us up to explore our options and fix a situation where three different people have differing opinions and desires.

Our asking price is the full refund price. With 721 plots, the full price is 1,850,000r. We would also consider trades and other forms of payment, such as regions, mats, or rare items.

We don't have the heart to refund it and if we don't find a buyer it won't be refunded. But if we do find a buyer, the buyer will be free to do as they please. We'd prefer to sell it to somebody who will continue to run the region, but if we don't we would rather just run it ourselves than destroy it ourselves.

The region is 721 plots. It is located mere steps from spawn and is one of the largest and most detailed regions on the map. There's hundreds of thousands of rads sunk into resources and countless hours worth of builds here. It is an economic hub and has a lot of room for expansion. You could have it all for just our asking price!

Please contact me if you are interested or you have an offer. I'll do the best I can to make it work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
I'll give you two horses and a goat.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Also, some of you might be wondering "Anti/Arch, but Tambry is great! Why would you want to even consider selling it?" And I would answer, dear child, that I've been working on Tambry for nigh on a year and I've hit a wall of effort. Every time I log on I simply end up building. I haven't been RPing like I've wanted to. I also have ideas for other regions that I might like to do some day but simply cannot due to resource constraints. I would only sell/trade Tambry to someone who would truly cherish it and treat it the way it deserves to be treated.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
You can have my firstborn, my front goat and a rubber duck.

In all seriousness, if I had the money I would buy this in an instant. But Tauredal/Ilirea drain my radiants whenever I have them I'm afraid. I'd love to breathe new life into Tambry, but I are a poor Jstar.

You can have my firstborn, my front goat and a rubber duck.

In all seriousness, if I had the money I would buy this in an instant. But Tauredal/Ilirea drain my radiants whenever I have them I'm afraid. I'd love to breathe new life into Tambry, but I are a poor Jstar.
We do consider trades. I'm not sure how big your regions are. We are also looking for more people to help us run and play in the city.

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
I just hope whomever gets tambry continues to legacy of expanding until tambry takes over the crossroads, ill offer you a wolf and some free art

I just hope whomever gets tambry continues to legacy of expanding until tambry takes over the crossroads, ill offer you a wolf and some free art
If we fail to find somebody to buy it, we will continue to develop. I don't know about going all the way to the crossroads though. Somehow I have a feeling that won't be allowed. ;)

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I'm fairly certain that we might almost have enough money to purchase enough regions to reach the crossroads... but
>_> <_<
I'm not too certain that that's .... legal... per say... You know... building a wall around Crossroads and taxing people who go in and out... you know... illegalllllll... Totally not our plan...

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
I'm fairly certain that we might almost have enough money to purchase enough regions to reach the crossroads... but
>_> <_<
I'm not too certain that that's .... legal... per say... You know... building a wall around Crossroads and taxing people who go in and out... you know... illegalllllll... Totally not our plan...
You betrayed the Dwarven plan!
*bells ring* Shame!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I would be very interested in this, as a friend of mine loves to play the "Ruthless merchant" character, and i'd be willing to take their input... but im still new to the server, and im bad with handling normal money :p So this would definitely be a longer process,

Seeing no immediately interested parties, we have decided to close this thread. Tambry is no longer for sale. Archbishop will finish up current build projects and run it ICly. Hai_Paladin and I will continue building, first with the plots we have, then expanding. I am also getting back into merchanting.

I'll be writing new threads about locations for sale as well as hiring help to build, run the city, RP, hold events, and decrease lag. Those threads will likely come out next week.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
For a matchmaker though? Then again, many merchants with lots of money who are too focused on their businesses to find a significant other...
$_$

Dayhawk

Legend of Altera
*Rummages through his wallet.* I got... real money and thats it ;-; Rads are annoyingly evasive.
Don't like this Ant. Makes me wish I had real Rads. ;-;

Last edited: