Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Region Funding - Donations Wished!

Is this a good idea, even?

• Total voters

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
What it says on the tin. I bought the spot Dracor was in with intention to start building there. I'm not at a point in planning to say everything that's going to be there, but I want it to be known this is my third shot at making a region for my character Godric, as Oren was sold despite my minority objection and the residents of Funera have gone inactive at the time being.

So I'm making a thread asking for donations to fund this one. I've never done this before, mind. I'm not sure how it works. If you do make a donation and wish your number be marked, leaving a screenshot in the comments would be the best way for me to be sure. I'll make a donation board for contributors as I purchase the region and be sure to update with screenshots of progress.

Any radiants donated should be sent to TheDeester or GrapeFlavDragons.

I know I'm likely doing this horribly so innovation is welcomed in the comments. I can sort of draw so I could maybe make artwork for the top 5 contributors. I really don't know. Apologies in advance, folks.

Please refrain from off-topic discussion here. I don't want a locked thread.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Progress-1.png Progress-2.png Progress-3.png Week 1: Mostly excavating. Removed the wall surrounding, as well as purchasing a majority of the area needed with funding from this here thread.Progress-4.pngProgress-5.png Progress-6.png
@Readij filtered this out on Wednesday. I helped, but she was the real hero here.
Progress-7.png Progress-8.pngProgress-9.png Progress-10.png
The um. Build-progress, I suppose. Chances are some'll be scrapped or redone gradually. We'll see.

Last edited:

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Managed to procure 31 Plots on Day 1!

20k from @Niek Morenta
15k from @Glados
40k from @Readij (Clarifacted!)

At 36 Plots on Day 4!
10k from @Smurf
2320r from @AnonymousUser

Hit 44 Plots on Day 8!
Another 5k from @Glados

@Tempy_ and @Shelly5 are accredited for some interior and exterior designs respectively.

Cleared out a massive pit with help from @Niek Morenta and @Somnastra.

At 58 Plots on Day 30!
20k from @solus

Regardless, thank you all so much! I'll post screenshots when I can.

Last edited:

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Checked other account- Had combined Niah's with Readij's, thinking thing were sent to TheDeester solely. Whoops.

Will need to reevaluate plot gain.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Will update this tonight.

With a lot (meaning she did a vast majority of the work) of help from @Readij, managed to clean out that flat part as well as remove the interior and remaining exterior of the original Dracor build.

Last edited:

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Took my sweet time to say this, as I've been consistently forgetting to do so. The Gatehouse and any imitated designs from it are from @Shelly5's designs and I'm not gonna take credit for someone else's stuff. As well, @Tempy_ did some interior design works. If you've also had a hand, let me know. I'll put you under the credits. :p

All the desired plots have been purchased for now, and while I'm considering adding more to create a few vestigial areas it'd likely be best to finish the main build first, as I've got a lot to go.
May post updates in a bit.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
View attachment 67846 View attachment 67847 View attachment 67848 Week 1: Mostly excavating. Removed the wall surrounding, as well as purchasing a majority of the area needed with funding from this here thread.View attachment 67968View attachment 67969 View attachment 67970
@Readij filtered this out on Wednesday. I helped, but she was the real hero here.
View attachment 67971 View attachment 67972View attachment 67973 View attachment 67974
The um. Build-progress, I suppose. Chances are some'll be scrapped or redone gradually. We'll see.
Look how far you've come. :')

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Managed to procure 31 Plots on Day 1!

20k from @Niek Morenta
15k from @Glados
40k from @Readij (Clarifacted!)

At 36 Plots on Day 4!
10k from @Smurf
2320r from @AnonymousUser

Hit 44 Plots on Day 8!
Another 5k from @Glados

@Tempy_ and @Shelly5 are accredited for some interior and exterior designs respectively.

Cleared out a massive pit with help from @Niek Morenta and @Somnastra.

At 58 Plots on Day 30!
20k from @solus

Regardless, thank you all so much! I'll post screenshots when I can.
Planning on repaying these debts at the new map's transition since I'm not scum. Region was never really completed but it was a nice exercise and learning experience for building and planning. If you're not included on this list and can prove you did donate, I'll make sure you're given your return as well. Let me know.

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
Was a gift not a debt. Don't worry about it - would rather you kept it in case you need it in future.