Renting Property in Storm's Landing

Bartooliinii

The Artisan
Mentor
Rosary_Omen and I have both lost our permissions in Storm's Landing. While we both paid our rent. I even paid a few k in advance. Now I can't update my shops. :/ Whatthefrick

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
-IGN(s): CloakedReaper, SirLiam1124, BoredBritishGuy, Asirel_Luik, Purgatoris, BrianAT16, JstarGames, ShadowAdmin, Gumdrop, JoJoJoeJoe, SirXenon
-Character Name(s): Jaden, Joe, Podric, [Insert Brit's Character], Ayda, Charlotte, Julianne, Otto, Karsten, Lisbet, Reivos
-Build Area: Noble Market
-Build Code: 002NM
-Intended Use: Temporary Ranger Guild Hall and Vagabond Storage

Ayda

The Cinnamon Roll
Staff member
-IGN(s): CloakedReaper, SirLiam1124, BoredBritishGuy, Asirel_Luik, Purgatoris, BrianAT16, JstarGames, ShadowAdmin, Gumdrop, JoJoJoeJoe, SirXenon
-Character Name(s): Jaden, Joe, Podric, [Insert Brit's Character], Ayda, Charlotte, Julianne, Otto, Karsten, Lisbet, Reivos
You're making me do work. I am displeased. 3k

Edit: Nvm. Try again, this one is still inhabited.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Legend
Retired Council Member
That one's actually rented to Wyvern740

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
-Build Area: Farm District
-Build Code: 008F

Edit: I would like my alt to be added to the list/perms: ichluge

Last edited:

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
-IGN(s): Violins_Cry (my alt account)
-Character Names(s): Axael
-Area of the Build: 001D (docks, building to the left of DeCronus alley)
-Intended Use: Busines downstairs, home upstairs. A pet shop, to be precise.