Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Reporting posts (Please read)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Please can people stop reporting stupid things. That button is not there for you to bring one of your posts to our attention to get it approved. It's not there to tell us you disagree with someone. It's not there because something they said is wrong.

It's there is something is against our forums rules. Overuse of profanity, racism, adult content. Those are the sort of things that should be reported, not "I don't agree with you so I'm reporting it" or "I want an admin to look at my post". STOP.

We've had a few posts reported recently that just don't need reporting. If you want a specific admins attention for something that doesn't break forum rules, PM them. Otherwise just leave the post and we'll see it eventually.

So can people please only use the report button to report things that actually break rules. Thankyou.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
But if i really shouldnt have made it? if i edited it, it would still be there, so why not just report it saying "I made a mistake delete the post" or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.