Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive 'Retrospect Shenanigans'

Meilline

Loyal Servant of Altera
Meilline_Sasame
Meilline_Sasame
Retrospects_eyes.png______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Sheet

Speech patern and intonation claim (but feminine)
Voice claim :
Lizzo

____________________________________________________________________________________

Divine profile
{
x}

____________________________________________________________________________________

Once upon a time
{X}
A carillon like laughter, the flicker of a flame, the warm embrace that surrounded her, the cold of snow. Fleeting memories, dancing with time somewhere.

Cruel irony that is memory. Sharp it is today, yet ever so fleeting for the maters of the past. Unable to reach burried stories.

An arrow, cruely planted in someone's back, a trail of blood, a vengefull soul. A new friend, or so one thought. A new ennemy that one became.
Sorrow followed, and for that price, bloodied hands.

The cold of the iron bars, a figure the like one would see in a mirror, something was amiss, it was no reflection.

A breath of fresh air, a new family, the touch of cold bars gone. A blade lost, another memory left behind, no matter, it holds no importance anymore.

A journal kept, an objective found, a god followed to ease the pain of the soul, and so a new dance with life starts, with no prospects of ever meeting the afterlife.

Retrospect_colored.png
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Won't be aging for a year (Spell : GLIMPSE OF IMMORTALITY | Caster: Gwyrthiol Vow | Date: 07.08.2023 to 07.08.2024)

Last edited:

Meilline

Loyal Servant of Altera
Meilline_Sasame
Meilline_Sasame
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Relations

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NameNicknameThoughts
TemperanceBroMy could be sister. You and I, it's going to be awesome I promise you that. My precious daredevil.
VelmontVenvenYou're the kind of weird I enjoy having around.
AydaI'm seriously questionning my alliegence here.
SydriSweethear the secondSeen her get her ass whooped, but she still got up, respect.
ReinhardGoldyYour discomfort brings me amusement. The fact you're a tchatter box I can look over, but that you think so highly of yourself, I despise that.
Asero CrowBooI want to fight you so badly. And go on hunts with you, still owe you drinks too, so don't die until I got to repay you for that.

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
This is such a unique idea and I love it. I do not think I have actually seen anything like this on HW or anywhere I've ever RP'ed before! :D
Exciting! I look forward to seeing what these two get up to

Manakamana

Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Manakaman
Manakaman
Patron
This is such a unique idea and I love it. I do not think I have actually seen anything like this on HW or anywhere I've ever RP'ed before! :D
Exciting! I look forward to seeing what these two get up to
Prepare yourself for Chaos LOL, This idea was ALL Mei