Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased [Revenant] Niah Kane

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Updates!

+ Added Residences to the Possessions sections. It started out as homes that she owns, but.... Turned into a house and travel section. Feels out of place but eh.
+ Googledoc with clothing loadout because RP has given her lots.
+Added chibi-art from @Elz !!

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
+ With Tzemik and Alistair's aid and support, Niah gave birth to a baby girl late in the night, named Alison Kane in honor of Alistair's mother. Niah, exhausted but relieved that complications with her pregnancy resolved themselves, rests in their small and newly acquired home in Myrneth. +
So yeah. Ended up purchasing some property in Myrneth so Niahstair could remain near Tzemik in case of complications. As far as Niah goes, she'll probably stay put up in that house as I shelve her for a short time. Not much going on with her currently, so if anyone goes knocking on the Kane residence, let me know. Otherwise may not play her for a wee while.

@The Living Ghost @Michcat @Elz @blargtheawesome @Lannis @Sophe
Guess who's back. Back again.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Updated the Major Events novel--- I mean, Major Events log.

Covers the timeline from moving to Tambry until after the birth of Alison. Ends right as she agrees to leave Myrneth. It looks like I wrote a lot but additions cover a span of time where I didn't really RP Niah much. Woops. :p

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
She's going between in Myrneth and Stormhold these days for anyone that wants to RP with her. Just poke me.

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Added two new arts from the lovely @Sizzix !!! :D Also put all the art in a spoiler tag because it's a beautifully long post.~

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
It was time for the culling. Cleared out relations with folks due to lack of RP or lack of significance.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Why *grumps*? :(
It was time for the culling. Cleared out relations with folks due to lack of RP or lack of significance.
+Relations+

Alistair- *Insert mushy love blurb here* Long time lub. @The Living Ghost
Alison- You're my daughter. I expect you'll bear the Kane name well. @Elz
Aewin- An ally, a friend. I really need to go pull you out of hiding. @Lannis
Tzemik- I wanted to get close to you, but I didn't quite expect a friendship to come out of of it. @Michcat
Nwalme- Brother-in-law. @blargtheawesome
Godric- Poison perhaps. @TheDeester

Nylarii Veileth: Sister-in-law. @Elz
Naelwyn - Respect. Former employer @Naelwyn

Vorar- Enjoyable automaton. @Baron
Illthilior Athrendu- Reckless. Reckless. Reckless. Violent risk. @Tempy_
Evelyn - Sassy spitfire. Niece sorta.
( :heart: )

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
@Immerael I just found her max lvl character sheet from that D&D campaign. She had the manacles in her inventory until the very end. xD