Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased [Revenant] Niah Kane

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
No but why do I know the actress in the first picture?

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
No but why do I know the actress in the first picture?
Nina Dobrev from The Vampire Diaries. I have a disclaimer at the end of the profile that, after a couple months of playing her in D&D, I realized this character is based off of Katherine Pierce, in a way.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Nina Dobrev from The Vampire Diaries. I have a disclaimer at the end of the profile that, after a couple months of playing her in D&D, I realized this character is based off of Katherine Pierce, in a way.
.... So I just figured that out, then convinced myself it wasn't her. Is that in the Vampire Diaries?

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Dyed purple, blue and everything in between. ;)

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Made a small update to that last post- The one I had no idea what to do with. Turned it into a "thought log" which is just a way for me to keep track of recent events. I'll erase it and start over every so often so it won't be painfully long. Just a way to keep tabs on her doings, tracing her development in Altera.