Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased [Revenant] The Great Stag

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Big updates. He's a bit overwhelmed with intense emotion right now. Amberley is pregnant, Amberley's sister just showed up, and he is grieving two deaths, one of which he witnessed and was powerless to stop. Updates to Lady Niah Kane, Edaire, Chestnut, Aspen, Amberley, Sarahn, Alison Kane. Niek Morenta MorbidGabby Aspen Bob_the_BuilderPet Elz

Does anybody know Sarahn/Edaire's forum name? Can't find it anywhere and I'm so stupid as to keep forgetting to ask him when I'm in-game. >.<

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
Big updates. He's a bit overwhelmed with intense emotion right now. Amberley is pregnant, Amberley's sister just showed up, and he is grieving two deaths, one of which he witnessed and was powerless to stop. Updates to Lady Niah Kane, Edaire, Chestnut, Aspen, Amberley, Sarahn, Alison Kane. Niek Morenta MorbidGabby Aspen Bob_the_BuilderPet Elz

Does anybody know Sarahn/Edaire's forum name? Can't find it anywhere and I'm so stupid as to keep forgetting to ask him when I'm in-game. >.<
funny how that worked out...

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Added Auxilius, also added a song at the beginning that I felt was appropriate given its title and the the feel of the song. Also a cool video, albeit long, if you feel like watching it.

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Walp
After an impossibly hard choice at the hands of the Shadow, and painful words exchanged with Amber, she stabbed him in the heart and then killed herself beside him after realizing what she'd done and that she still did love Tryg.
Doing some (hopefully not final) relationships updates-