Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rockyhell - Application [Approved - Lars]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Your Minecraft username: Rockyhell
2. Your real name: Adrian Lineweaver
3. Age: 21
4. Gender: male
5. Country: united states
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? i have been roleplaying for a couple of years now i absolutely love it!

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Hello noble people of Hollowworld my real name is adrian but you can call me rockyhell, i come from a far away land called the united states my interest are to join this amazing community and become part of it, my hobbies are to play minecraft, skyrim, oblivion i totally love this types of games where you get to be someone far more important than what you are in real life i am also a very creative and happy person i hope you guys welcome me to your community soon!

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? yes even if i dont get accepted i will still love this server because of the teamwork and all the great stuff you guys have built together this is what a good server should be like.

Status
Not open for further replies.