Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Roedhip, Mercenary

Roedhip

Villager
Name: Roedhip Bloodaxe
Race: Human
Height: 6 foot 5
Weight: 85kg
Hair: Black, occasionally bloodstained
Eyes: Black
Skin: Tanned
Appearance:
Large, threatening
Strengths: good fighter, muscly
Weaknesses and fears: None(he says)
Profession:
Mercenary

Roedhip is a mercenary who seemed to have appeared from nowhere, no-one knowing his ancestry or birthplace. He currently seeks hire from the major houses of Altera, willing to serve any worthy (rich enough) for his service. If you wish to know more, find him and talk or maybe I will add more on as I develop him.

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Hi road its viggey, the concept seems good but you should refine him more :) write more then just large and threatening, write about his hair length or the way he walks or maybe some scars he has. On your strengths make them more then just physical, like maybe he is an excellent negotiator. Also on his weakness add something :( not having any weakness is no fun as it creates no plot twists, maybe he is afraid of spiders? Even if he says he has none he should have something listed there, it doesn't even have to be a fear! Maybe his inability to admit his fears is a weans eh? :) Anyway! lots of potential here so work on it more! I know your an excellent role-play as iv seen it! So polish up your role-play with an exquisite character to go along with your style! :D

DrususTheDumb

Settling in Altera
As Eric has said there is lots of potential here, but you need a weakness/fear or you are going to be seen as overpowered.