Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rogue_Assassin16 Whitelist application [Approved-karasu1996]

1. Your Minecraft username: Rogue_Assassin16
2. Age:16
3. Gender:Male
4. Country: United States

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?Yes i have read the Tome of Citizenship

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I think is the best thing invented and i have little experience with roleplaying

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. I am Rogue_Assassin16 i'm interested in adventure and parkour to the point i want flip off the roof. i am here to seek out thrill to the point i jump out of my skin. i really love to roleplay.I wrestled for 2 years. I will play football next year for varsity.I really like to fight in battle with friends like my friend Hungryforgames. when roleplaying it feels real.i always enjoyed fun adventures. when it come to fun i am there. I am like a assassin myself. I am in 9 grade with all A's.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.sorry i don't have examples.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I am very artistic and creative

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? yes

11. How did you find out about our server? I found out about this from Hungryforgames another holloworld player

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)sadly no not yet

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
its fine, though heres a tip, don't use periods for something that needs a comma, if it's a space, or a pause, use a comma, if its the end of a sentence which is usually more than 4 words use a period. ill approve this :)

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
ah sorry ill have to get to it tomarrow, or later tonight, im on myntsblet as of now and dont have access to MC