Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Roleplay, receive picture [Week 2 - Ended]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Every Saturday (my saturday) I will post a thread just like this, and this is how the game goes: Everyone has a chance of winning, however, if you win, you can't enter for a month. This is to keep it fair, so that a lot of people have a good chance of getting a picture. This doesn't mean that if you win by being in the winning RP, it means the person that entered and won, wont be able to enter.

Remember, it doesn't have to be an epic RP, or dramatic, normal RP's are good too!

How to enter:

1. Roleplay
2. Have fun
3. Take two screenshots: one showing text to show what's happening, a second to show the characters so I know who's standing where.
4. Post screenshots here, not full size but as thumbnails.
5. Do not post anything else in this thread. Keep it tidy.
6. Don't nag me :I (This is because it kills my drawing mood, so it's important, kay?)

You can enter twice.

Rules:

1. You must have a character profile and follow the rules of the server. This means no OP stuff and one character per minecraft account. (When I say OP, I mean overpowering everyone you come across so you always win and throwing magick everywhere, seriously, it gets boring after a while-)

2. This one is just personal, but I don't wish to draw any characters dying. So no screenshots of that please.

3. Don't fake RP just to try get a picture of your character, if I find out I'll be putting you on the "never to draw" list. This is a nice offer to players and I refuse to be used like that.
Example of Fake RP:
Noob1: "I want to see my character do *Action* to someone!"
Noob2: "Cool, let's just do that!"
Noob1: *Action*
Noob2: Argh-!
Noob1: Cool, I got the screenshots, I'll submit it.

4. Don't post anything else except what I ask, if you don't listen to me, then I wont listen to you :p.

The previous winner was Jakp25, and here's his prize as this weeks example: Contest picture 1.png

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Okay, I've picked the winner and I'll be drawing the picture today :p. I'll close this thread once it's done but I'll post a new thread now.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I did want to draw the other entry, but none of the people in that roleplay had Character profiles :(.. But I did draw a picture for Freya for entering :D
roleplay pic 2.pngfreyadavis.png

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
: ooo Wow! Its..amazing! But do I still get to enter?
Of course you can enter again :D
hehe you forgot to add the npc that were staring at us XD ah well thanks tons sally
I was soooo tempted to. Just having the NPC all o__o in the background made me laugh when I considered it, but I skipped it.
By the way Mistaahh and I do.
Sorry, when I read it earlier this week it seemed like the character details were completely different to what your skin looked like D:. I had no idea what to do.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
also sally should you know this for future reference, the burn on his eye and he doesnt have the long bit of hair over his other eye anymore :p

Status
Not open for further replies.