Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rome II Total War

Dauntless001

Loyal Servant of Altera
One of my favorite campaigns is Rise of the Samurai
Ooh I haven't tried that one but recently got a code out of a PC magazine to get it for free, gonna get on that then I suppose, I really enjoyed 'Fall of the Samurai' so hopefully i'll get the same level of enjoyment from Rise as well.

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
What I love the most about Rise is that you can win the game peacefully if you're patient enough since there's an agent that can convert cities to your cause.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
My favourite campaign was in empires. The feeling of greatness I got, watching the Great British Empire, and all its colonies, slowly conquer the world. Starting with all of Western Europe, burning my path through North America, and destroying USA before it became a threat (they attacked first >.>), then moving into India, and seeing the Eastern half of it be crushed under the feet of the British Grenadiers and lines of foot, all loyal to me, as well as East India Company's soldier's support.
Feeling the power was truly an amazing experience. I still sometimes go back to playing Empires: Total War.
Now I play Empire's Polish campaign. Conquering central Europe is amazing, and seeing my hussars, heavy cavalry, crush any resistance just adds to experience.
I would also love to return to Medieval II or Rome, but my Medieval is lost somewhere (I could probably find it) and my Rome gold edition is broken :/

JLA Montoya

I think I might like it here
I will be buying a multi-core desktop and outfitting it with a good graphics card, RAM, everything, just for this. I look forward to fighting alongside and against everyone here!

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I think my 3.4 GhZ Phenom Quad Core, AMD Radeon 6770 XFX GPU and 8 Gig of RAM should be able to hold fast huh?

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
yeah it should. my AMD Radeon 5770 xfx should be able to handle it quite well. pity about my cpu though, it being a six year old dual core. 1.2 in each I think

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
it has been for ages. problem is, it is sitting in a dell and I cant afford to get a new motherboard and a new processor.