Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

rorman922`s unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

rorman92

Villager
i was ban 8 minutes before i got home and i don't even under stand the reason and if its because i was ban from hear then that no real reason to ban me from the server is it? any ways your probaly looking at this thinking what a ban unban appeal but i carnt realy put all that much becuase i was not online and if this does not pass then i want my money back (£6) .

Steelcryo

King of the north!
it says on the donation page donating doesn't protect you from being banned and we are under no obligation to refund donations if you are banned. You were banned because you were meant to be banned when I banned you from tekkit, unfortunately our ban lists are synced at the moment and you didn't get banned from both servers.

rorman92

Villager
this does not work with what steel said so steel please help because i dont know if im banned or unbanned hear

rorman92

Villager
what oww but there 2 difrent things oh servers carnt you un do it so that every thing can go back to how it was by that me being un ban from the server but keep me ban on tekkit server

rorman92

Villager
this is insain last thing i was talking about on the server is how you be the ultimate pokemon fan on the server and now im ban

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Two servers but it's one community, you let the community down on either server or the forum then the ban has to affect access to everything.

Suggest you look again at the reasons you were banned and try to put together a more coherent appeal rorman.

rorman92

Villager
i was ban on the tekkit server for grife well blowing up my own basement and blowing up matyio and sparkey a few time with mymiing lazer and haveing a safe mark one reacotor under my house i was then ban on the server for immaturity which is rather one word to describe me and if i was going to be ban i would have been ban a long time a go you can ask aug

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Okay, first off, when you type something, may I recommend you spell check it so the things actually readable?

Secondly, with the greifing incident, you blew up a large portion of town as well as your own house, and that reactor wasnt safe.

Last of all, just because Aug let you off the hook before, doesnt mean you cant get banned, quite the opposite infact.

You've admitted you are immature and this is a mature server, does that not prove you dont fit the criteria that is required to play here, whether its on Tekkit or Altera?

rorman92

Villager
i did not blow up a large portion only my basement was blow up and that was it i did not grife anything else and the reactor was safe because it had only uranium cell inside and was in-cased with a lot of cooling cell and in all 4 edges one of the anti heat dispensers making it safe the shell not done but i was still eating up my lava under my house and would have been fully working in a few days or so and yes i may be a bit immature but not 24/7 i can be mature with things some which unsuspecting also i come on the server to meat people and to help build im not just messing around i am doing something which you may not under stand the reason for it but i sure do

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Mat kicked you from town and you responded by exploiting a bug to blow up our town? That is not mature

rorman92

Villager
i did not know of the bug at the time but once i found it i blow my self out of the lava sparky and matyio put me in and blasted a hole in my basement yes and i would respond like that because as you said im immature

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
i did not know of the bug at the time but once i found it i blow my self out of the lava sparky and matyio put me in and blasted a hole in my basement yes and i would respond like that because as you said im immature
Actually, before that incident I believed you were a mature, trusted member of our town. When you first joined you were helpful and contributed well. It's been a downhill spiral since and NOW i'm calling you immature because of that incident and the way you acted then and now.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Your not exactly helping yourself here.....

matyio

The original mute
Rorman just to clear things up, like I have done about 50 or more times before. The town rules were on a notice board, you kept getting resources and not telling us PLUS you were taking from the town storage, that's 2 town kick able things there, not sharing I.e. hoarding, and not asking for use of towns resources. Another thing was the reactor wasn't in a safe place, and could have quiet easily blown up most of the town. I also told you I don't know how many times about these things. As I said on your tekkit ban appeal, the town assistants that I could contact and myself were discussing it for a long time. We still thought you were a mature player and would go on to be successful in other towns which were better suited to you. However what we got was you blowing up your own basement and sparky and myself , for no reason. The blocks created as you did this actually seemed to start creating lag on the server, and this was when I notified steel and you were banned. Please don't bother trying to get unbanned as if that's the way you react to being kicked from a town, then this isn't the server for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.