Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rosamonde's Application [Accepted - ShaolinPunk]

Emmaway

Lord of Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Emmaway (formerly Rosamonde)

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
Canada

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming would be using information obtained out of character to influence actions made in character. On the other hand, powergaming would be using tools / doing actions which are extreme or unrealistic to give your character an advantage, usually to bypass limitations placed on them by other people's actions or lack of consent in a given interaction.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko!

8. Tell us about yourself!
Hello again! I'm Emmaway (formerly Rosamonde) and I had the incredible opportunity to be part of the HW community up until a year ago, when my partner in crime left. I play the clarinet and piano (and trumpet quite poorly), and am studying economics for some reason (probably because I hate myself) at university! I love dogs but I'm allergic so fate is cruel I guess.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I've been improving my art skills, but I would be terrified to show them publicly at this stage in my ability, heh ...

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Well I was referred by Mapboy originally (the aforementioned partner in crime), and he has been nagging me since he apparently came back a few days ago.

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.

Character Name:
Rosamonde Altham (née Desrosiers)

Character Age:

Character Race:
Silver Elf

Appearance:
Light blonde hair, green eyes, brownish-red dress

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!

It was only mid-day, but with a final puff, Rosamonde finished her hike up to the clearing at the top of a large hill (more of a mountain, really), and took in the sight before her. A valley filled with trees of oak and birch, and a river flowing through. She went to wipe her now-dusty hands off on her clothing, but stopped herself; she didn't need to ruin any more perfectly good attire. This was ultimately in vein however, as when she looked down she saw several streaks of dust already donned on her dress. She sighed, but smiled at the thrill of it all -- the wind, the sights, the sounds. She could hear the birds chirping as they flew by, carefree much like herself, outside of the walled cities and packed buildings.

She set down her bag on the ground and pulled out a letter she picked up earlier from a messenger in the nearby town. With dusted fingers she carefully opened the parchment, and squinted to get a look at the contents, all the while the bright paper shining the overhead sun into her face almost like a mirror. She skimmed through a few lines before stopping and re-reading the same few lines over, twice. A grin slowly formed on her face, as she continued down the paper. It was signed from an old friend, one who would be in the next town along on her journey, and most importantly, one who had her favourite tea ready for her arrival. She glanced up from the parchment, looking at the scene past the clearing. What a small world.

She folded the parchment back up, placing it back into her bag. Putting it back into her over-stuffed bag made the now-covered parchment spew dust into the air, and Rosamonde took a step back, coughing and blinking. She quickly remembered where she was, and stepped forward, having been mere inches from the edge of the overhang. Letting out a sigh, she resigned to brushing her hands off on her dress. The damage is already done, anyway, right? She chuckled at the thought, and reached into her bag to grab a small biscuit before slinging the pack back over her left shoulder. Taking a bite of the pastry, she took a last glance at the scene before her before turning to continue north. The day was still young, and she still had plenty of ground to cover.

There was one thing she hoped for though as she glanced down at herself: less dust on the way.

Shao

Bring back angry react
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or another mentor.