Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Royal Tourney of Etheras!

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
*Such letter would be seen in the Crossroads, Azerport, Le Havre, and Heaven's Reach.*

"Nobles and Knights! Squires and Riders! T'celebrate Alterans, both big an' small, King Uriv Astrius Th'First and his noblemen
hath decided t'host a jousting tournament! Entry requirements are fairly simple; A horse an' a set of armor, t'avoid harm that may befall the courageous sir! The Prize is th'strongest Renatun stallion taken from the elite Royal Stables, and armor t'fit 'em! Everyone is welcome!"

Yes, you heard it! Another joust, in the horselands! It is happening SUNDAY, 5 PM GMT.

There's to be no fighting unless it's of course the joust or even a melee contest. Polo shall supervise the roleplay and it'll rely on rolls. Feel free to enter as a mystery knight, we love them! If you do not have a knight character but wish to take part, feel free to act as a squire or aide or simply someone cheering, but also a knight temp if you so wish!

IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN AT RENATUS, DIRECTIONS SHALL BE BUILT.

Thank you everybody!

Last edited:

The Courier

Lord of Altera
ONE DARES TO TRY AND CHALLENGE SER SIGURD THE WITTY?!

On a less aggressive note, this looks hell'a fun~ Totally gonna be coming to participate.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Damnit, this is scheduled to start right as my internet cuts out. Can it be an hour earlier? Or take place on saturday? I don't mean you have to change it for me, but it's kind of at an odd time for EST players.