Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

RP Character Request

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Here's the deal. Ploot_Teh_Medic and I are looking for someone (can be plural) who would be willing to RP as a child. The child would be the species of melf (mermaid/elf). As you can probably guess the child parent's would be Ploot and I. I find this an awkward request for a player to make, but I find this would be a very fun role to play as. You would be between conflict of Abbey and her mermaid sisters. There would be a lot of arguing while Bewpy might try to dispose of you and while Blue might serve you on a platter. Your character's role would basically be maturing over time. BUT as this role starts immature and grows with maturity over time it is inexcusable to be banned and say it's your rp. If you would like to hear more about this RP please PM me. Also if more the one person would like to play this role it is alright. Since basically you're playing as a child, it could be your twin or triplet. If there is more than one, whoever applies first is the eldest and so on.

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
Wow, tempting, but then I would have to leave my town and all the things I own. Just out of interest though by eldest what age are we talking?

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Wow, tempting, but then I would have to leave my town and all the things I own. Just out of interest though by eldest what age are we talking?
Well pretty much a baby to whatever age you prefer to stick at. You wouldn't have to leave all you items, basically your rp.

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
Hmmm, don't tempt me like this!! Lol
I'm a big child at heart! (although 20 irl)
Hmmm..... Well can I take the role as eldest then, would a 15 year old be too old? What age would you prefer for the eldest. As long as not a baby/ toddler I'm happy hehe

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Okay, what I mean by baby/toddler is for a couple days (irl) of that then going to another stage and another before you reach the age that you'll play as. Plus, the eldest is only if someone else would like to play the role as well with you. (You would have a twin, triplet, etc sibling) I would prefer that the role would be between the ages 8-13 (in maturity), plus your character would be ageless from genetics anyways. Do you understand what I mean?

EDIT: I may have found another person as well, but I don't know

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
Okay, what I mean by baby/toddler is for a couple days (irl) of that then going to another stage and another before you reach the age that you'll play as. Plus, the eldest is only if someone else would like to play the role as well with you. (You would have a twin, triplet, etc sibling) I would prefer that the role would be between the ages 8-13 (in maturity), plus your character would be ageless from genetics anyways. Do you understand what I mean?
Sounds, really interesting and it would mean I don't need to leave my town or anything like that.
I think I can remember how to act like an 8-13 year old, hehe. Those were fun ages of being carefree and 100% mischievous :p
When do I start this awesome role? Also maybe you would like to meet me online sometime and have a chat then so we can go through other details :D

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
To be honest I would appreciate someone making a skin for my role too, since I suck at making them :p
:oops: I don't know about staying at the town, because it might be better if we stayed as a family..... you can still have all you stuff though
Oh and I can make your skin, your race is a melf (mermaid/elf) so what's your favorite color?

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
:oops: I don't know about staying at the town, because it might be better if we stayed as a family..... you can still have all you stuff though
Oh and I can make your skin, your race is a melf (mermaid/elf) so what's your favorite color?
So if I had to choose a colour it would probably be a darkish blue, or the same blue that you can see on the character of my profile picture :p
Also when will we begin this?