Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Rufus Greenbottle - The Thief

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
frodo-goodbyeb.jpg

General Information:

Name: Rufus Greenbottle
Other Names: Roofie, Rufio
Titles:

Race: Halfling
Sexuality: Heterosexual, mostly.
Current Residence: Anywhere and everywhere.
Relationship Status: Single and most definitely ready to mingle
Social Status: Some brush him off as a grubby, vapid urchin not worth their time. To others, he is good company and an interesting character.

Physical Appearance:

Height: 3’8
Weight: Around 64lbs. I think. Weight/height ratios are hard for mythical races
Eye Color: Emerald green
Skin Color: Slightly tanned, but usually grubby.
Shape of Face: Oval
Distinguishing Features: Big, expressive eyes; a handsome jawline
Build of Body: Lean. He exercises reasonably regularly, so he’s reasonably athletically toned - but he also doesn’t have the healthiest diet, and definitely not one specifically attuned to building muscle.
Hair Color: Milk chocolate brown
Hair Style: Shaggy, and curled. Think Elijah Wood as Frodo. Actually, now that I think about it, he looks a lot like Elijah Wood as Frodo full stop.
Complexion: Good, but often marred with dirt
Posture: Depends on the situation, but generally, laid-back and leaning on something.
Is Seen By Others As: A grubby little street urchin wrapped up in a cloak. Or, a handsome rogue.
Scars: None.
Voice: A slightly choppy common accent, but light and youthful - Essentially a more lower-class version of David Tennant’s Tenth Doctor:

Personality:

Likes: People who are straightforward (unless they have a real good reason not to be); a nice, strong ale; Swishing his cloak about all epic-ly; the thrill of the chase
Dislikes: Snobby rich people; pomposity/self-righteousness; being ignored because of his social status
Strengths: Parkour; keeping a conversation going and/or starting one; stealth
Weaknesses: Combat of most forms; his height; over-confidence; a bad habit of always trying to get the last word
Fears: Taking someone’s life; falling in love for real
Values:
Education: An odd one. But, because of it, he’s much more educated than the average child who grew up on the street, and can even read and write reasonably well.
Languages:
General Attitude: Life’s there to have fun with.
Religious Inclination: Doesn’t really give a damn. Visage sounds cool, maybe.
General Intelligence: Higher than average, probably.
General Sociability: Very social. A ‘people person’.
Alignment: Chaotic neutral or chaotic good, depending on his mood.

Short Term Goals:

Long Term Goals:

Start a gang of some kind.

Become famous. Or, even better, infamous.

(from Flickr)

Possessions:

Wardrobe:

A dirty white shirt.

A brown, leather tunic and trousers.

A simple belt, with an assortment of pouches.

A well-made green cloak, which he takes a great deal of time to keep clean and washed - something most would consider out of character for him. The cloak is lined with some pockets and things that he added himself.

Jewelry: None.

Pets/Animals: None.

Owned Homes: None.

Carried Inventory: None of your business, god!
General Inventory: ^

General Wealth: ^

Health: A strong, healthy young man.

Illnesses: None.
Allergies: None, that he knows of.
Injuries: None.
Sleeping Habits: Whenever he gets a chance and it feels right. It’s not uncommon for him to be up at night, and then dose through the day.
Energy Levels: Generally hyper and always moving.
Eating Habits: Again, whenever it feels right.
Exercise Habits: His… work usually gives him a good amount. If he feels he needs it, he’ll give himself some exercise just to keep on his toes.
Memory: When it’s convenient.
Unhealthy Habits: Drinks probably a little more than he should. Doesn’t have the best of diets.
Drinking Habits: ^

History: Eh, maybe I’ll put something here. Otherwise…FiNd OuT iN rP!!!!1!!!1

Birthplace: A city, somewhere.

Childhood: ^

Teen Years: ^, until his late teens when he left.

Adulthood: Travelling wherever he fancies.

Family History: Who knows, and who cares?

Past Places of Residences: Roadside ditches.

Places Traveled: Lots.

Combat:

Peaceful or violent: Generally not one to start a physical fight. He’ll fight like hell to keep himself alive though, even if he isn’t exactly skilled.

Weaponry: A dagger, and a pair of throwing knives.

Combat Training: Not very good. Can just about manage with his dagger and his knives, hopefully just enough to escape from a dangerous situation.

Training & Skills:

Is a great climber, and is by now well-used to running across rooftops and scaling walls.

Can mend clothing enough to get by.

Can hunt and set traps enough to get by.

Other Trivia:

Favorite Types of Food: Anything.
Favorite Types of Drink: A nice ale. Otherwise anything.
Hobbies/Pastimes: Talking to new people. Pissing people off for fun.
Favorite Colors: Green.

Relationships:

POKE IF I MISS YOU

Relevant Family Members: Who knows, and who cares?
Romantic Interests: Any cutie who happens to catch his eye. Isn’t really bothered by race gaps, either, although a Makani might be a bit much. On a serious level, though, he doesn’t like the idea of falling in love and does his best to prevent that from happening.

Trusted Friends:

Himself.

Friendly With:

Loose Acquaintances:

Voreel/Hmm. - Hadies - A quiet man who seems to think that his silence makes him look cool. But, he seems a decent sort. We could be pals, I reckon.
Veriswen - godfather1 - A real sweet lady who seems to actually think I'm funny, which is decent. It looks like she might soften up her hardass fiance too, which is a bonus.
Essannkah/Kid - MelodyComplex - Smart kid. She reminds me of the kinda people I grew up with. I'll have to keep an eye on her.
Kam - Kamaoe - A seemingly stoic Earthspawn who shows off a good sense of humour every now and then. Fun to be around.
Raven/Spooky boy - Hadies - A guy who's obsessed with making himself look creepy. I've met lots of weird sorts like him - who knows if he's as bad as he says he is. Either way, he's a laugh.
Arthur - Tobias Welsh - He seems a man after mine own heart; reminds me of some of the best people I grew up with. Maybe we'll be buds.
Edel/any-cold-related-pun - ZeroOrgan - Sharp as glass, reminds me a little of an old... friend.

Disfavored Individuals:

Marek/Magic boy - 223hero7 - Some old guy who can actually do real magic - which is awesome. Shame he seems to have a bit of a stick up his ass.
Tavia/Big T - Samiwashere - I was growing to like her, and then she ruined it by pulling the same schtick I've seen so many people like her pull. I wish I'd reacted better; though.

Hated:

Wary Of:

Musical Themes:

Rufus' Suite

Rooftop Highs yeah i used this song so what
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBGCi3OQFqQ

The Short Life of a Short Man

I am Rufio

Last edited:

Morbid

Lord of Altera
Evil
ThatMorbidBanter
ThatMorbidBanter
Evil
Need to RP more with this little son of a gun. The Fellowship of the Bling must not be allowed to perish, dawg.