Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Runescape HollowClan!

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Did do, showing up a completely different account name...

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
MadamArya... Or something... Who is this lady and who does she think she is...

Original was Slayfisher12

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Oh look, I did it
EDIT: WHERE DID THIS RANDOM CUT-SCENE COME FROM!?

Machy234

Lord of Altera
I knew Jstar was coming on but the thread owner couldn't be bothered and even with Jst and that other dude... punk or whatever we'd still need another member, and none are forthcoming.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
I am sorry sorry so sorry...you see, I had to visit my poor old grandmother in the nursing home. She has Brie her hip, and her room is in the smelly hall if you catch my drift. To say the least, she isn't enjoying it.

So listen, I know that was the THIRD rescheduling and there for most likely the end, but life is about pulling dumb butt stunts and crossing your fingers that no one saw you crash. Same time, place, everything...except on Tuesday.

TIS IN TOMORROWS' TOMORROW!

Machy234

Lord of Altera
I'll try my best to be there, but I can't make any promises. And this time I'm not staying for an hour, you'll be lucky if you're more than ten minutes late and I'm still there.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Okay it's its in ten minutes! (Meant to give an hours notice but I started doing something else and lost track of time!)

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I'm glad you posted here! I'd almost forgotten.
It's amazing what a wardrobe falling to pieces beside you can do to your memory. :p