Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

RutgerFJ - application [Approved - Shadow]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RutgerFJ

Villager
Hi everyone, here is my application:

1. My minecraft username is RutgerFJ.

2. My real name is Rutger Jansen

3. I am 16 years old. (My profile says I was born in 1992 because it wouldn't let me register, I am actually from 1995)

4. I am a male.

5. I am from The Netherlands.

6. I have read the Tome of Citizenship.

7. I really like role-playing games, but I think some get boring after a while. I once played on a Minecraft role-playing server, but they were imagining that it was the year of 5002 and 'aliens' (creepers) were invading earth. After a few days of playing on the server I found out they were about 10 years old so I left them because I prefer medieval times and they were very childish.

8. So, my name is Rutger, I'm 16 years old and I'm at secondary school and don't have a lot of free time, because I come home, do my homework, go swimming and then play a game or watch tv. My hobbies are swimming, playing games and just having fun with friends. The reason why I came here is because I've been playing Minecraft for about a year now, and a while ago, it got a little boring. So I tried finding solutions such as not playing in survival but in creative mode and trying to build huge constructions, but nothing really got me into the game again. After about a month without playing Minecraft, Skyrim came out. I didn't buy it yet, but I have played it at a friend's house, and immediately I wanted to play Minecraft, in medieval time with fantasy stuff. That's when I started looking for role-playing servers and found out about Hollowworld.

9. Sorry, I don't have any examples of my work, but usually I build small villages or towers. I use a lot of wood, stone/cobblestone and stone bricks.

10. I am very patient in collecting materials.

11. Yes, I very well understand black magic is not allowed.

I want to thank you all who've read my application for your time, and I hope to be playing with you soon!

Have a nice day, RutgerFJ

Status
Not open for further replies.