Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rutheran

Under0athx

Lord of Altera
Name: Rutheran Lutherox
Nickname/Alias:
Race: Human
Height: 5'11
Weight:11st
Hair: Short Black-Brown
Eyes: Black
Skin:White
Identifying Marks: Armour on the shoulders, All the armour he has and a large sword given to him by his father.
Appearance: A normal average human with scars in battles in which he has fought before.
Strengths: Him with a sword equals guaranteed death, He has been learning the arts of a sword since he was 5. He has adapted to forest by setting traps and sneaky, he can get a bit bloody some times. His symbol is a tree because he uses the forest around him and likes the colour green. Also loves to eat, Hunt and Mate.
Weaknesses and fears: His weakness is that he gets nightmares of his father being slaughtered by a ruthless bunch of bandits which he was in ( see backstory).
Religion and cults: Thyrien, Neutral God of Balance.
Profession: Nothing but he can be a fighter and likes to help since he never stays in one place for long.

Backstory:My name is Rutheran I was born in a family which did not have alot of money in the land of the Southern Wilds. My father was a local merchant and my mother a housewife. I had no interest but to fight it was my passion as a child and still is now. My father unfortunately died when he was going to The Northern Kingdoms however he got killed on the way by ruthless bandits.I started to steal from local stalls for bread and meat for my family however I got into a rouse with one of the local merchants and I beat him. A man came up to me after that and told me to join his group and I agreed since he got money involved. I was turned into a bandit myself, I was killing merchants , small patrols however all I could remember is the screams in the night. So I couldn't sleep and I went outside the tent and I overheard the bandit leader. All I saw was my father's lucky clock which I then found out that this group was the ones who killed my father.. I was devastated and went on a bloody rampage killing every last bandit in my sight including the leader however unfortunately guards came by and threw me in a dark dungeon and the stench.. I cannot explain how terrible it was. I spent my time in jail and was released then my real adventure started...