Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Safe Haven Miner's outfitter, Southern Wilds

Styles828

Lord of Altera
Now Open in the Southern Wilds, Safe Haven Miner's Outfitter!

Don't risk carrying tools past the bandits, buy them here, and at a fair price.

We have food, tools, torches, and coal for sale - and that's only so far! We will buy the cobblestone and coal you have mined and outfit you for another trip.

You can smelt your ores, resupply your torches and food, and replace your broken pick in one convenient shoppe.

Our Enchanting Table with full library surrounding it will keep you on top in the mining business.

Coming soon to the Haven, Iron Armour and more. We will bring what our customers need.

Come see us in The Southern Wilds, straight through the portals past cobblefist keep, ahead and on the right after spawn. Follow the Stonebrick Path - well illuminated for your safety!

Specials will be listed here, and in store:

Brand new Diamond Pick
Unbreaking III
Efficiency IV
Silk Touch I
$6000 Or Best Offer!

Brand new Diamond Pick
Unbreaking III
Efficiency IV
$4500 Or Best Offer!

Brand new Diamond Pick
Unbreaking III
$3500 Or Best Offer!

Brand new Diamond Pick
Unbreaking III
Efficiency IV
Fortune II
$6500 Or Best Offer!

Brand new Diamond pick
Unenchanted
$400

Brand new Bow
$25

Full set Iron Armour
$250

Full Set Diamond Armour
$2500

OPENING SOON, Safe Haven Located just outside Smuggler's Tooth!

TODAY ONLY: $500 of all enchanted picks!!!

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I lost my chance to be the first to do this because I asked permission and didn't get an answer.

Daww.

I won't muscle in on your business, but I'll hopefully have something synergistic up once I hear back from the powers that be that govern SW.

Styles828

Lord of Altera
With max repair, you can set up IN my shop!

I'm open to whatever synergistic business you suggest. Armour and weapons are in the process of being added. While not available by chest shop, they're available from me if online.

Naelwyn, the possibilities are endless.

Styles828

Lord of Altera
Well, we had some serious TNT griefing from the bandits. Protection money has been established, so now we just rebuild the path.

Still open though!

W

wakerman4

Oooooo...
I Forgot The Days Myself, As A Miner...
See, Me (Dwarfy, or wakerman4) As A Dwarf, Everyone Expects Me To Mine.
But My Days Of Mines Are Over My Friend.
But I Does Not Mean I Don't Want A Brand Spanking New Sparkly Magical Pickaxe! Ack, No!
I Have An Ongoing Love For Pickaxes!
If On My Travels, I Run Into You, I will See What You Have.
Safe Travels Friend!

james nice

Loyal Servant of Altera
ide be interested in buying an enchanted diamond pickaxe quite soon, ive made a keep with my friend ephrael not far from your portel