Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sail to the Heavens

C

Cubey

Well I leave you to rp first, Dunno why some of grief fans want me to attack your lol

Rexyn

Legend of Altera
T-T This sounds so cool, and I'll miss it due to no laptop!!! And it maybe that the rest of my house will miss it due to school being out or life....so Ironic really, that the only house the worships the sea/sailors may not be able to make the voyage.

Then again I'm not sure what job I would have on the ship being that your Ambassador, Mich, is already with you :p

Megadonkey30

Lord of Altera
MD30
MD30
T-T This sounds so cool, and I'll miss it due to no laptop!!! And it maybe that the rest of my house will miss it due to school being out or life....so Ironic really, that the only house the worships the sea/sailors may not be able to make the voyage.

Then again I'm not sure what job I would have on the ship being that your Ambassador, Mich, is already with you :p

Oooh Nooo!

Silvertread

Lord of Altera
I'm in as well, ForestRose recruited me about a week ago. :p
*Slams his fist on a table.* Add me to the list, woman!

Thomas Silvertread, sailor and Inquisitor. He can hold services when required.

W

wakerman4

Gromm is Lemarc's son.
A.K.A.
Sail together? xD
Planned with Sally, I am def. on-board tomorrow! :D