Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sail to the Heavens

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Don't know, but it seems most can be available for the 21st. Michcat, who is vitally important for this event?

Then, work out a time when they can all make it and hope everyone else can make that time.

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
I know how to event, my friend.

After chatting with said peoples, it seems the 21st looks like it'll work! Anyone who cannot make it, we can say they're stuck belowdeck with the Plauge that hit.
Check with bode if he's available first before pinning it down, he might be busy with his work (doubt it), and he's pretty much the most essential part during the next part of the event :p.

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
I can't make it for longer than half an hour tonight.
And from personal experience I know that starting up a event takes at least 20 minutes so..

10 minutes of roxy~

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
*Cloud, after a long voyage of sailing and what have you, wheezes, and calls out to the people on land that he's decided to stay on the boat and take care of the sick*