Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Sallana-tine's Day

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
11949853051162234570break_carlos_katastrofsk_.svg.hi.png
New.jpg
When: Fourteenth of February, 2015 - Fifteenth of February, 2015
☆This event will be constant and all weekend. Various announcements will be made during the time of the event in order to signal where a certain festivity is being held. Keep an eye out!☆
Where
: Various shrines and grounds of Sallana's worship
Such as:

☆Queen's Port
☆Grand Shrines - Sallana's Hall
☆Eadehleskal (For those able to travel there)

Information: When the stars twinkle betwixt the harmony of peace and love, the violet-silken melody that is the goddess of all which is lavish shall be praised and with a chimer's strike, all will reminisce in adoration of her beauty.
~
☆Maloki Viola will be offering free garments to those who come to any of the festivities with their partners/lovers, and to those who offer worship to her holy Motherness.☆

Last edited:

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
... I dunno, long romantic walks in the freezing cold snow of canada? What else XD
I agree completely. Us Canadians will do romantic stuff whether it is freezing or blazing.
My bae and I will totally go swimming in the frozen lake or something. Natural stuff.

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
Haha, this sounds pretty amazing, but I don't think I'll be on Minecraft on Valentines Day
:heart:
It is Valentines Day!
This'll be a no go for me if it's on Valentines Day >_<
The event will start with a feast on the 14th, and end with a feast at the end of the following weekend, so if you're not able to attend the first, you should have another opportunity to participate at the final feast. There will also be festivities between those two banquets, so worst case scenario, there will be those happenings to attend. :heart:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
It's the day where men who are kept on their leash are paraded even more in public~
The next week they find that they are significantly poorer.
What about Male X Male or Female X Female?