Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sally's Arrrrt

Status
Not open for further replies.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Please don't ask for pictures, I want to finish my to-do list and then start my project!

Well! I finally have time to draw again :D I'll be posting all the things on my to-do list here and when it's done I'll work on my super project of doom :heart: can't wait!

(My to-do list consists of stuff for the wiki and a few owed/gifted to awesome people)

First Picture - I drew this one because I owed a picture to BLarg back in my Roleplay receive picture contest :D. I never forgot and only got it done recently-
forblarg1.png
Basil and Valerie
Second Picture - I drew this one because Abbey had entered with Arianna as well! I wish I could have drawn her when she was RP alive D: but now (as far as I know) both of these characters are dead. So tragic ;_;
basilandarianna.png
Basil and Arianna

Third picture - For the Humans wiki page :D, and also a gifty cuz Jerox is awesome. I do plan on finishing it, just need to check the details with jerox
jerox.pngjerox.png
Jeroxia

Fourth Picture - Because I've been in a great drawing mood lately and scootyowl was the only one online at the time.
scooty.png
Kyanite Isumi

Fifth Picture - Random Chibi Comic after drawing a Syrien character for a collab with michcat :D
artistdilemma.png

Sixth Picture - Chibi gift for Ella!
Ella.png

Seventh Picture - Looks like everyone's ready for the Alteran Ball!
beautifulchibis.png
From left to right: Asirel, Leminth, Naelwyn, Mairin and Ced

Eighth Picture - Gifty for Michcat, for working so hard lately, thank you so much Michkitty!
climbing.png

Ninth Picture - Picture for Mairin, for being so amazing and sweet and helpful :D.. and also for the wiki xD.

mairin.png

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Ohh gods.. How long does one of those take? They are so detailed and beautiful :O

*Stalkmode on*

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Sketching usually takes the longest because I try to be all unique with poses and stuff xD

It all really depends on how much I can focus and if I'm distracted, my chibis would take me 45 minutes to 2 hours or even more depending on simple things like minor details on the clothes, or as I said- poses :I.

The full pictures I've never timed, but I assume they take probably twice as long as the chibis, and while it doesn't take long to draw, I alway have to mentally prepare myself to draw. So that takes even longer lol.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
I wish I could draw, I have alot of creativity and images in my head, but I dont have a chance at drawing anything of it :-(

matyio

The original mute
Yarr harr Sally be free, draw what you want cause a Sally is free. You are an artist...
Ok that wasn't too bad

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Daaaaaamn. This arrrrt is the best.

-K9

matyio

The original mute
Just a tip Sally, but work at 300 resolution, then upload it at 72. This makes it so you can resize the images to almost any size, should you want to apply for a job using them.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Just a tip Sally, but work at 300 resolution, then upload it at 72. This makes it so you can resize the images to almost any size, should you want to apply for a job using them.
Good tip :D but I have no plans to get a job drawing xD, I always draw for fun

matyio

The original mute
Good tip :D but I have no plans to get a job drawing xD, I always draw for fun
It's still,god practice, I mean maybe someone will say "hey, thanks for that drawing but I want it as a poster, if I pay you can you get it done for me?" And at 72 resolution that's not possible, at 300 it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.