Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Salsa80's-application [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

salsa80

Legend of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: salsa80.
2. Your real name: Jason Jones Grover.
3. Age: 20.
4. Gender: male.
5. Country: London England.
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? i have read them.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? i role play with friends bye texting, aswell as my own server witch we roleplay on. my characters are Sagara a human fist fighter who has more strengh than most humans. and raistlin a human dark mage.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Hi. im jason jones grover. my interests are gameing, minecraft, work, and my family. i love roleplaying and zombie games aswell as a few RPGS. i currently work as a teacher so my play time is limited but i am active. my hobbies are the same as my interests really. i am here because i love to have a open mind and explore other minecraft servers, other than my own. i hope to have fun with everyone on this server in a role playering adventure. i am a good builder i supose. you will see if i get to join. i love getting into RPs as i have said. and i love meeting new people

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? i hope i can be part of what seems a great server! :D

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offence? yes i am.

Attachments

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Could you expand on the RolePlay section a little bit more?
Like, what kind of things do you roleplay as, what would your character be? (not a full background, just a race and/or profession)

salsa80

Legend of Altera
sure. i do 3 dif roleplays with freinds. one is a soulcaliber type deal and my character is Sagara human fist fighter. my other two i use my fave character Raistlin human dark mage based off the dragonlance books. only fasioned after me.

Status
Not open for further replies.