Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Samcraftia500's application [Declined - Cukie1]

1. Minecraft username- samcraftia500
2. How old am i- 16
3. what country am i from- United States of America
4. Have i read the guides- not yet, but i will as soon as possible
5. how would i describe metagaming and powergaming- metagaming- to extend beyond the set rules and limits of the game, or to use external factors to affect the game; powergaming- maximizing progress towards a point in the game while excluding other factors
6. do you allow x-ray mods or x-ray texture packs?- no
7. name one of the mentors- ferris
8. tell you about myself- i enjoy playing football, practicing martial arts, and playing video games (role-playing games mainly). my family has three pets with me refusing to get another one after my cat died. i like all types of music except for dubstep and heavy metal. i play a variety of games including, but not limited to, civilization five, pokemon, farcry primal, devil survivor two, and minecraft. i am not a very good speller as well, but i do like to read.
9. do you have any examples of your work- no, but i am an aspiring author trying to work on a book, but have encountered many setbacks since i am not as good a writer as i should be and constantly have to recheck my work
10. did anyone refer me? If not, then how did i find your server?- i was looking up "minecraft servers with quest plugins" and found your server. it looks very interesting and i hope i will be able to play it.
I- character name- Sam Smith
II- Character age- 21
III- character race- Human
IV- black, shoulder length hair, blue eyes, tanish skin, mottled gray long sleeved shirt as well as pants the same color, has a red symbol on the back of shirt of a cross with a line on each end with an X shape over it also with lines (Cannot explain it very well), chainmail underneath clothing as well as a longsword strapped to his back. (Sorry if i was not descriptive enough but will be sure to describe it better in the story below)
V- Do not have picture

Story-
Sam hammered down on a new sword that he was making for his master. He was an apprentice blacksmith to the master Hutro, who had supplied the king's army of most of their weapons. Sam was working on becoming a master himself, personally he couldn't be happier since he was past annoyed with Hutro saying he was going to accidentally hammed his hair one of these days. He had shoulder length black hair with blue and the symbol of his master on the back of his mottled gray shirt. Sam had already constructed hundreds of items for clients, but he wore his proudest creation at all times on his back. It was a large longsword made completely out of diamond, the hardest material to forge. Sam eventually came up from his workbench and admired his newest creation, a rapier for a high paying client in the city. Sam was easily six feet tall, but his master was taller still at an astonishing seven feet. "Speaking of which..." Sam thought as the door openned. "Well, well bout time you finished boy. Client's been waiting five hundred years for ya to finish," Hutro said as he walked in. "Since you made him wait so long you can go give it to him." Sam sighed before nodding and picking up the sword. "Oh yea kid. After this your apprenticement is over. Good luck in the real world brat. Just know that you aren't anywhere near a master, I'm just done teaching you." Sam looked amazed then smiled and ran full speed to where the client lived. Once there he gave the sword to the man before running back to his place. He lived in a little shack on the edge of the city he was in, his family was across the Farasi Desert and had sent him here for a better life. He grabbed all of his money and went to the harbor to go to another city and make his legend there. It had been his dream to become a major blacksmith ever since he was eight. It would be hard, but he would make sure that everyone knew of the master blacksmith Sam Smith. He gave his money to the harbormaster and boarded a merchant ship going to Galurt the next morning. Sam steadily walked back to Hutro's shop to say goodbye before he left. His mind was set up to become a famous blacksmith, and he finally had the skills to do so. He would do whatever it took and for better or worse, the beginning of Sam's path to the history books began that day, afterwards the world would never be the same...
(I know it's not the best in the world but i did not want to write too much. I hope that whoever read that part still enjoyed it. Thank you all for your time)

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
"I'm sorry, but your application has failed to meet the criteria listed in the application template and has been declined. Please carefully read and follow all the instructions to pass the application test."

A few things wrong with the test:
-No Eastern influences allowed.
-No master of skills allowed in the test.
-Blood red eyes is not allowed.
-metagaming and powergaming definitions are incorrect.

Feel free to make a new application with the above issues fixed.