Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Samsy19's Whitelist Request [Granted - Geo]

samsy19

Villager

1. Your Minecraft username: samsy19
2. Your real name: sam waltham
3. Age: 13
4. Gender: male
5. Country: England

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? Yes, i have from another medieval roleplay. and also a video i made which i had to really practise roleplay.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. My name is sam waltham i enjoy roleplay and survival with other people. my hobbies are minecraft, football, trampolining and of course sport. my intrest is science and playing minecraft with good communities. i live in west sussex in england i play minecraft regularly and would love to be able to play on the server.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. im afrad i dont. i just enjoy roleplay.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I love medieval roleplay :D

Geo_08

The Ghost of Altera
not sure why you havent had a response i'm still not quite sure what to look for yet so ill find another person to see if they think that we can whitelist you