Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

San Andreas Multi-Player

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Ok.. installed the mod. Now it says "Missing Executable" when i try to run it. Its happened before with L4D2. The only way to fix it - reinstall GTASA

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
Ueeeerrrmmm
Barney Smith.
I dun' wanna be a gangsta'! I wanna' be a police fella'.
You need too play 60 hours for that, I am playing as a gangster then after 60 hours I am becoming a cop.

Hossain has applied for cop also, he is a staff member so can help you alot haha :p

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Last time I tried to install it, it borked on me. And I can't be bothered to screw around with it so I will bother you on skype until you tell me :p

We also have to play on that Arma 2 RP server, bought that game to play with you xD

-K9

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
Last time I tried to install it, it borked on me. And I can't be bothered to screw around with it so I will bother you on skype until you tell me :p

We also have to play on that Arma 2 RP server, bought that game to play with you xD

-K9
I'm banned from it but we will play another server instead!

(I arrested the owner for breaking the laws then got banned)

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Had (have) it but it was glitchy for some reason, like terribly laggy and objects didn't seem to load, as if the render distance was right up in my face.

Gave up with it eventually.

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
To people who play on the NGG server King Oguk and @Puskin

When I load up the game, loading your character, please wait.
Then, you should be able to type your password in, yes?
That window doesn't appear for me, neither does the thing writing on the left of the screen - connecting <ip>. Connected to blah blah.
I can't type my password to connect to the server.
It may be that in my settings, I can't turn HUD mode or Subtitles on, I turn it on, click back so i go back to the main screen, go back on my display settings and its selected as off.
Help!