Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sandstone Shop

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Hey, kid. I bet you need sandstone. For some crazy reason, you and all your friends need this crap, like, so bad. I've got good news: I have sandstone, tons of it, like, a goat-load. I've got better news: I'm selling it by the goat-load. Even better news: 200r for a stack(goat-load).

Have you ever even heard of such a great deal? I bet you freaking haven't. And if you have, I'll go over to them and buy them out so they can't freaking undercut me anymore. Then I'll steal their kneecaps.

Wanna stop my sandstone production? Try it. I dare you, I double-triple-goat dare you. I'll even give you my coords in the Sorrows. Bring friends. Sorry kid, but there's only one sandstone edgelord, and it ain't you.

Come on down to my shop in Tambry, it's called Sandy Cheeks, and for good reason. I bet you can't buy all of my sandstone.

Location: X: 10435 Z: 7037. It's right next to the big ass bridge.

Last edited:

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
You won't out edge me, homie. We speak later, in secret, under vale of night and mist.
Ill make sure to bring my group of orphan assassins from the 12th plane of torment disguised at Nightingale Brotherhood members that use the shadow dimension to travel by their 6 legs as they quad wield Abram tanks.

;)

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Ill make sure to bring my group of orphan assassins from the 12th plane of torment disguised at Nightingale Brotherhood members that use the shadow dimension to travel by their 6 legs as they quad wield Abram tanks.

;)
VS. The Sandman.
Episode 1: THE DEAL.