Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Scariest Video Game Moment?

wolfpilot

Loyal Servant of Altera
I have 2 things that I think is scary
1. If you finish Quantum Conundrum (PC, Xbox Arcade) You have a menu option that says DO A THING in caps, if you
select it, this is what comes up

2. This game, its complete evil.

D

Deleted member 61

Slender freaked me out quite a bit...
(it might look a little fake, though honest it's not. Why I looked at the camera I do not know... maybe trying to get more interactive with viewers? :D)

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Amnesia was a freaking nightmare for me... I never finished it... (and wait for their next game, A Machine for the Pigs !!!!!!!)

Roaper

Legend of Altera
One of the Scary moments I had was playing Day Z. I'm not a huge fan of the game but for once I was doing well. I was heading near the outskirts of the town, new rifle in hand and enyoing the setting sun. I looked up at a ridge and saw someone walking along it. It was night at my house, and I was wearing headphones but suddenly I hear this really loud and fast hearbeat. I freaked out. (The heartbeat means the person you are looking at is a bandit, the faster the beat the more people he has killed.)

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
One of the Scary moments I had was playing Day Z. I'm not a huge fan of the game but for once I was doing well. I was heading near the outskirts of the town, new rifle in hand and enyoing the setting sun. I looked up at a ridge and saw someone walking along it. It was night at my house, and I was wearing headphones but suddenly I hear this really loud and fast hearbeat. I freaked out. (The heartbeat means the person you are looking at is a bandit, the faster the beat the more people he has killed.)
Oh yeah I remember when I tried DayZ too... crawling backwards in the grass staring at my first zombie, feeling he had saw me, creeping slowly in my direction... Having absolutely no weapon is scary as hell !...

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Heheh...
HW's DayZ back in the day. I personally wasn't there myself, but everyone else was in a barn. Suddenly, they heard someone (girl, to be more exact) singing, and a guy with a gillie suit came in. Everyone opened fire, wasted tonnes of ammo and the gillie ghost just stood there. Then he went outside and soon disappeared.

Gotta love hackers >:3

Spark

Broken
MRPolo13 said:
Heheh...
HW's DayZ back in the day. I personally wasn't there myself, but everyone else was in a barn. Suddenly, they heard someone (girl, to be more exact) singing, and a guy with a gillie suit came in. Everyone opened fire, wasted tonnes of ammo and the gillie ghost just stood there. Then he went outside and soon disappeared.

Back in the days when the mint played dayZ with us!!! :D

frank frappuccino

Lord of Altera
Heheh...

^That was the song and... I think I shot JLAM while we were running away :p