Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

School is starting up... So, for those who care...

jrk190

Legend of Altera
Alright, yes, I have this in the "Gone Traveling" Thread. I'm not going to be permanently offline, but my online time will be drastically shortened. Starting last week, was school. It normally runs from about 8:00 am to 3:00 pm, but this usually changes around the 2nd - 3rd week. This week, I'll be doing a presentation for a group Known as FTC, or First Tech Challenge. Starting next week, I'll be in school every day until 4:15, with the exception of Wednesday. This means, many days I won't be home until about 5:00, and then I have homework. This is the year I begin looking at college options, etc, so it's game on for me. I hate to abandon Roleplay completely, and that will NOT be the case. I will be on at least once a day. Now, that being said, we get netbooks this week for school. That will mean I can be on during lunch and from 3:00 to 4:15, if I have a free period to do so. By no means am I abandoning Roleplay, I'll just have less time to do it in. But yeah, that's my schedule, I guess. I'll be on during the weekends as much as possible, too. I hope to see you all soon,

-Jonathan King-