Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Scribbles

Jesseygirl:D

Settling in Altera
Michcat are you still doing these?! :eek:

Name: Sorelette Azelet
Appearance/Important Details: Her blonder hair shone brightly, a river of milky, golden waves flowing in the moonlight shining softly down upon her. The elf's posture seemed relaxed her slender shoulders slightly slouched, arms graceful and lengthy crossed as she leaned against the cool wall behind her. She wore a silky white shift that seemed to flow like a calm river, undisturbed over her delicate form. Skin pure and soft, the color of moonlight sits untouched by the harsh sun. Her voice airy and light as she giggles, her lips soft and curled in a slight smirk. Elven eyes, colored a striking blue, twinkle with joy like the stars above.

Profile?: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/sorelette-azelet.38156/
Props?: if you could have her holding a white or red rose? :O
Emotion: Shy!
MC Skin: Still being made!

I'll tip you and everything! And the profile is still a WIP so if it's missing key information let me know!
I also love seeing what people can draw based on a written description! So read that paragraph and make it yours! What ever you draw from that I'll love! :D Thank you so much!

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Michcat are you still doing these?! :eek:

Name: Sorelette Azelet
Appearance/Important Details: Her blonder hair shone brightly, a river of milky, golden waves flowing in the moonlight shining softly down upon her. The elf's posture seemed relaxed her slender shoulders slightly slouched, arms graceful and lengthy crossed as she leaned against the cool wall behind her. She wore a silky white shift that seemed to flow like a calm river, undisturbed over her delicate form. Skin pure and soft, the color of moonlight sits untouched by the harsh sun. Her voice airy and light as she giggles, her lips soft and curled in a slight smirk. Elven eyes, colored a striking blue, twinkle with joy like the stars above.

Profile?: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/sorelette-azelet.38156/
Props?: if you could have her holding a white or red rose? :O
Emotion: Shy!
MC Skin: Still being made!

I'll tip you and everything! And the profile is still a WIP so if it's missing key information let me know!
I also love seeing what people can draw based on a written description! So read that paragraph and make it yours! What ever you draw from that I'll love! :D Thank you so much!
I am not, but thank you for the request :)