Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Searching For Soolerans

Magiik

Lord of Altera

Hello, friends!
Tell me, do you feel the thirst for adventure? Do you desire the cool breeze flowing through your hair as you travel the world? Do you wish to sell unique goods at exorbitant prices?
I'm looking for people interested in starting up a Sooleran trade caravan. We'd be traveling from town to town selling, buying, and generally having a good time with the purpose of having some more relaxed rp.
Seriously, I really like the culture lore and I find it a bit sad that there aren't any caravans going around. I'm doing this with the goal of creating some interesting and unique rp, both within the group and with the people interacting with us. If anyone is interested in joining up, please respond below or PM me. Whether you have a character already or want to make a new one, it'd be great to have you.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
*throws self onto thread and rolls around* yeeeeeeeees

Magiik

Lord of Altera
I'd like to say that there are already enough people interested to start up a caravan. Anyone else who'd like to join wouldn't have to worry about an incomplete or even absurdly small group.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
There's discussion among staff for very small "portable regions" which, so long as they follow some basic rules, will be allowed to be moved at will for a much lower cost than usual WE pricing. Will allow greater degrees of freedom for nomadic play.

Magiik

Lord of Altera
There's discussion among staff for very small "portable regions" which, so long as they follow some basic rules, will be allowed to be moved at will for a much lower cost than usual WE pricing. Will allow greater degrees of freedom for nomadic play.
That sounds much better than my plan of offering to buy plots in each town willing to host us so we can build wagons each time we stop by. Cheaper, too.

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Well, if for some random reason the portable thing doesn't work out, feel free to use some land in Arethtrae! :>

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I'd like to add in- the portable "regions" will mostly be WEing Caravans/tents and the like within some limits- and won't be considered regions at all. At least in the sense of using chests/being able to claim plots/having flags. It'd be mostly for that nomadic roleplay instead of settling regions~ It's being spruced and fixed up as discussions go.

Magiik

Lord of Altera
I'd like to add in- the portable "regions" will mostly be WEing Caravans/tents and the like within some limits- and won't be considered regions at all. At least in the sense of using chests/being able to claim plots/having flags. It'd be mostly for that nomadic roleplay instead of settling regions~ It's being spruced and fixed up as discussions go.
I don't care if it's literally placing a bed in the middle of nowhere. Anything to help nomadic rp would be awesome.

StartOmega

Lord of Altera
I don't think I've seen any Sooleran characters in my time on Hollowworld,But having a caravan of characters that actually travel ic around the map would give the server yet another feature that makes it so perfect

Magiik

Lord of Altera
I don't think I've seen any Sooleran characters in my time on Hollowworld,But having a caravan of characters that actually travel ic around the map would give the server yet another feature that makes it so perfect
I've seen a few, but never in a group. The traveling IC thing is a feature that really interests me. And, in answer to your earlier question, I certainly plan on it. Everyone involved has their own choice as to what to do with their characters, but I definitely intend on selling unique and interesting items.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
I've seen a few, but never in a group. The traveling IC thing is a feature that really interests me. And, in answer to your earlier question, I certainly plan on it. Everyone involved has their own choice as to what to do with their characters, but I definitely intend on selling unique and interesting items.
I could totally help with items to sell.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Have I so soon lost my reputation as the Sool guy?
Lola DeCronus daughter of the infamous prince of thieves. Also the rest of the DeCronus caravan are available for use by anyone who wants them

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
Have I so soon lost my reputation as the Sool guy?
Lola DeCronus daughter of the infamous prince of thieves. Also the rest of the DeCronus caravan are available for use by anyone who wants them
my body is not for sale balatro. you cant just offer my services to the highest bidder.